Mark's Refeed Diary

Im sure it is!

I bet youve got some good holiday pics!! Put them up so I can laugh at your lobsterness :p lol

Very funny....I'm not that red now....it's hidden by my fur! lol

Hey - stop picking on me you lot! lmao.

I'll up some pics as soon as I find some suitable enough.

I transferred my holiday tapes to DVD tonight and I look awful on them - I still look so huge! :(

Trying hard not to go hunting the chocolate biccies for some comfort eating......

Chelly, I just meant I'm hairy with the fur! lol

Mark, why dont you try having some cereal, porridge etc in the morning as eggs can cause constipation, might cure your bloatedness hun.

Mark, why dont you try having some cereal, porridge etc in the morning as eggs can cause constipation, might cure your bloatedness hun.

I know what you're saying...but I'm afraid to have the cereals. :sigh: I used to love muesli and the crunchy oat breakies (can't do porridge sorry), and I used to eat loads...I could quite easily substitute meals with those brekkies.

I got some samples of the Fibreclear with the maintenance products, so may give that a go, see if it works better than the fybogel stuff.

Week 4 - Day 5:

Brekkie: Boiled Egg

Lunch: Tuna Salad with a drizzle of low fat dressing.

Dinner: Spinach salad with fresh boiled ham strips.

Drinks: 3 litres of water and black coffee

Snacks: Maintenance bar

Aww Mark im sure you dont! I bet your just being paranoid!!

hahaha!! I wana see the hairy lobster too!!

Mmmm I love porridge with honey!!! yum yum!!

Are you still trying to lose weight Mark or are you trying to maintain now?

I'd like to lose a few more pounds but while eating food. Because my BMI is below 30 now, chemist won't let me have shakes anymore.

Week 4 - Day 6:

Lunch/Dinner: Local pub for Carvery (meat and veg only, no spuds).

Drinks: 1 pint diet coke, 3 litres of water and black coffee

Snacks: Half a dozen grapes.

thanks for the info I will be refeeding in three weeks time for two weeks before my hols, we are going to cuba all inclusive I am terrified of putting weight on your advise seems sound. dont think there is a gym there but I know they have bikes so will have to get on one of those whilst the others are sunbathing.

I'd like to lose a few more pounds but while eating food. Because my BMI is below 30 now, chemist won't let me have shakes anymore.

Really? thats strange! mine let me get into the normal Bmi section :S

My Pharmacist allowed me to get to nearly 25 then wouldnt allow me to go any further on TFR either, and to be honest, although I was a little gutted at the time, I feel much better now. She mentioned that you can begin to look gaunt and drawn by going too far and since I have been on refeed and eating healthily I have had numerous comments about how much better I am looking even though I am still losing weight.

Really? thats strange! mine let me get into the normal Bmi section :S

That maybe the case when whilst you're on it, but because I'd been back on food for three weeks and losing weight, he wouldn't let me back on.

Week 4 - Day 7:

Lunch: Small salad with some ham.

Dinner: Oven baked coley fillet done in indian spices. Sauteed veg (leeks, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, courgette and Aubergine)

Drinks: 2 cans diet coke, 3 litres of water and black coffee

Snacks: Half a dozen grapes, orange creme maintenance drink (not to bad - wouldn't go out and buy it though! lmao).

thanks for the info I will be refeeding in three weeks time for two weeks before my hols, we are going to cuba all inclusive I am terrified of putting weight on your advise seems sound. dont think there is a gym there but I know they have bikes so will have to get on one of those whilst the others are sunbathing.

To be fair, first week I was really watching what I ate and doing the gym everyday. Second week, I was a little more relaxed and did sample a few bits of dessert and started adding a few carbs to my meals (serving spoon of rice). The only advice I can really offer, which is the same as I was offered, is just enjoy yourself and try not to let the diet rule the holiday.

The AI temptation was frightening me to death, but after the refeed and being on TFR, you'll be surprised how tolerant you become to what you eat.

All the best anyway and good luck. :)

Week 5 - Day 1:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge made with 50/50 skimmed milk an water with a few raisins.

Lunch: Small salad (forgot to take my tin of tuna to work).

Dinner: Oven baked coley fillet done in indian spices. Sauteed veg (leeks, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, courgette and Aubergine). Small fromage frais (light options from Aldi).

Drinks: 3 litres of water, can of diet pepsi and black coffee

Snacks: Half a dozen grapes.

Going to try porridge with a bit of honey in the morning, found it quite bland until i got to a raisin! lol

Last edited:
Lmao!

Oh I love porridge! its beaut with honey though :)

That's the first time in my life i've eaten a bowl full. Usually have a taste and want to gag. I guess TFR has changed that feeling....I got honey on tap so to speak, so will make use of a little in the morning! :)

This was the first time ive ever tried honey and I love it :) not too much though!

Aaah I cant wait for the morning for my ready brek lol!!

But im gonna get proper porridge once this is done.. I prefer it because its thicker :)

Week 5 - Day 2:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey (tastes much better now).

Lunch: Small salad with a tin of tuna. Small fromage frais (light options from Aldi).

Dinner: Oven baked fish fillet dusted in black pepper. Salad (spinach, cherry toms, mushrooms, cucumber and beetroot, with light French dressing).

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee

Snacks: 4 dates.

Finding the porridge is much tastier with Honey and also finding that it keeps me full until lunchtime, unlike the boiled egg. It also seems to be getting the bodily functions going as normal! ;)

Back