Mark's Refeed Diary

Wedding preps? You getting married then??

I'm doing good thanks, apart from the boxing last night! :(

Week 5 - Day 6:

Brekkie: Boiled Egg.

Lunch: Small salad with half a tin of tuna.

Dinner: Roast veg (courgette, aubergine and leek), stuffed pepper with spicy rice and half tin of Tuna.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 4 cans of diet pepsi (had three trying to stay up for boxing at 4am) and black coffee.

Snacks: 2 profiteroles (bad boy!). :(

Lol I was gona watch the boxing but passed out!

HAHA no I am not!!

It was my sisters wedding, Check out the main page I posted pics :) and theres some in my album too

wow Mark, you must be so motivated keeping your diet so good for so long, well done and well done on the weight loss, I hope Ican loose on refeed but its not looking likely as my tummy seems bigger from when I was on LT!!!

Lol I was gona watch the boxing but passed out!

HAHA no I am not!!

It was my sisters wedding, Check out the main page I posted pics :) and theres some in my album too

Ahhh...OK, was gonna say you're a bit to young, but then I'd run the risk of sounding like your parents, so thought I better ask first! lol

FloridaGirl; said:
wow Mark, you must be so motivated keeping your diet so good for so long, well done and well done on the weight loss, I hope Ican loose on refeed but its not looking likely as my tummy seems bigger from when I was on LT!!!

Thanks! :)

I'm sure you'll do fine. I find this place a great help. Lots of banter between me and some of the ladies on here, which keeps me motivated. Just try not to think about it to much and I'm sure you'll do fine. I think it's a psychological thing as I often look at myself and think I'm still huge (well I'm still big, just not as big! lol).

Good luck and hang around, everyone will help you all the way! ;)

Im glad you call me and Jan (ladies), I love a man who knows his place.

Very presumptuous....maybe I was referring to somebody else! PMSL (You know I wasn't! ;) ).

Week 5 - Day 7:

Brekkie:Nothing.

Lunch/Dinner: Indian buffet. Had chicken tikka pieces with salad as starter and spoon of rice with some lamb and veggie curries (both dry curries, not the creamy sort). No dessert! :)

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 pints of diet pepsi with meal and black coffee.

Snacks: Handful of dried fruit.

Week 6 - Day 1:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Nothing

Dinner:Jacket potato with a little mustard.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snacks: Little dish of dried fruit.

Not a couple of great days eating wise, although I did try to keep the intake quite low and offset meals accordingly.

;) Thats my boy ;)

Oooh your Indian buffet sounds fantastic Mark.

I love the Indian food.

It's not too bad for me, I'm not one for the creamy curries (tikka masala and Korma), so always go for the dry ones. Just had to cut back on the naan bread and rice, which was easy (just get some more meat instead) and the starters, try to steer clear of the bhagis (anything that soaks up the fat they're cooked in).

Week 6 - Day 2:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Tuna Salad. Downsized my salad portion (using a smaller bowl now). Fromage Frais.

Dinner:Small packet of steamed veg and a breaded fish fillet.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snacks: Little dish of dried fruit.

Mark why are you cutting your portion size of salad down? You are still losing weight and there are not that many calories in salad.

Not nagging, just wondering lol.

Mark why are you cutting your portion size of salad down? You are still losing weight and there are not that many calories in salad.

Not nagging, just wondering lol.

I poured it out onto a plate the other day and it was a huge portion which filled the plate! lol

That's the only reason. :)

Now if it was rice, pasta, potatoes etc, but reducing the size of your salad will probably only be about 20-50 calories as its so low in calories.

Did you find out the calories in your dried fruit? I listed mine on my diary, I bought some in Morrisons yesterday and had 40g of it with my porridge this morning.

Now if it was rice, pasta, potatoes etc, but reducing the size of your salad will probably only be about 20-50 calories as its so low in calories.

Did you find out the calories in your dried fruit? I listed mine on my diary, I bought some in Morrisons yesterday and had 40g of it with my porridge this morning.

I had a read and it was around 160KCal per 100g (i think), but the carb content was quite high (well I thought it was), problem was, I went to look and ended up eating some! :(

I had a read and it was around 160KCal per 100g (i think), but the carb content was quite high (well I thought it was), problem was, I went to look and ended up eating some! :(

LOL, thats where I dont have the problem, I dont look at the carbs, just the calories, but I know with you doing your weights you need to monitor those.

LOL, thats where I dont have the problem, I dont look at the carbs, just the calories, but I know with you doing your weights you need to monitor those.

Problem is, I haven't been doing any recently. They are outside, along with the rain!

I haven't even opened my protein powder as I've not been doing the weights. No need to put calories in if I'm not going to make use of them. Roll on some bright weather....

Roll on 3 weeks Monday - Turkey here I come.
I was delighted yesterday, went for some clothes for the hols and needed new work trousers, I bought size 12 at the end of Feb when I came back from Scotland, they are too big for me now so I got a pair of size 10's yesterday, first time in about 25 years!!

Roll on 3 weeks Monday - Turkey here I come.
I was delighted yesterday, went for some clothes for the hols and needed new work trousers, I bought size 12 at the end of Feb when I came back from Scotland, they are too big for me now so I got a pair of size 10's yesterday, first time in about 25 years!!

Congratulations! :)

I bought some new jeans at the weekend, size 32" :)

It's awkward with the sizes on clothes. Because I did quite a bit of walking on the hols, my thighs are now quite big in comparison to my backside and waist, so 32" waist fits me ok, but some fits are tight on my thighs, so I need to go for the looser fits, which leave me with a saggy backside! lol

LOL, my legs have gone thin so I need to go for a bootcut or straight cut style or they look minging on me, just hanging.

LOL, my legs have gone thin so I need to go for a bootcut or straight cut style or they look minging on me, just hanging.

LOL!!

I guess it's the price we have to pay, for not having the clothes filling capacity we once had! lmao

Back