Mark's Refeed Diary

:) That's how I should look at myself also....although we are own worst critics!

I think we are too critical of ourselves sometimes, but it probably comes after being overweight for years (well me anyway) and it takes the brain a long time to catch up, I still look on myself as overweight even though I know I am not.

I think that's my mentality also - although a few more pounds on my side wouldn't hurt! lol

You honestly dont look to me like you need to lose weight, but I know its all about how we feel in ourselves. I am sure if you want to lose a few more lbs Mark, you will do it, because your refeeding is very good. I think I eat more than you.

We'll see what the weigh-in says in the morning.

Once the weights start again (weather permitting), it will be a matter of finding an happy medium were I'm not doing too much then having to eat to fill up etc.

I'm sure I'll get there in the end! :)

Will need to post some more pics in another 3 months time! lol

Good luck for your WI in the morning Mark.

Jan, I can see all of Marks pics except the first one of the before pics.

I am on holiday in Turkey June 1st - 15th, but trying to get my OH to book for October now, I love the weather end of September beginning of October.

Where do you want to go next year?

I am on holiday in Turkey June 1st - 15th, but trying to get my OH to book for October now, I love the weather end of September beginning of October.

Where do you want to go next year?

My OH would like to go back to Egypt, but also had ripples of Mexico and Kenya mentioned, so who knows...could end up anywhere.

Don't think we'll be booking tomorrow thats for sure....need money to do that! lol

Right, I'm off home, had enough for today (of work that is).

I might pop back on later...

If not, I'll get on sometime over weekend to post my weigh-in results.

Have a good weekend! :)

I have another 2 hours in work, then nights on Saturday and Sunday. I am off work Mon, Tues, Wed and Thur next week.

Have a great weekend and good luck for your WI.

Week 5 - Day 5:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Small salad with 2 smoked mackerel fillets. Fromage frais (light options from Aldi).

Dinner: Chicken Leg and half a chicken breast, with some cucumber and mushrooms, 1 wholemeal pitta bread. Mustard as a condiment

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee

Snacks: None today! :)

That was yesterdays intake and I managed my weigh-in this morning and I'm at 167lbs which is a 6lb loss in the last 2 weeks according to my home scales.

I've been running my home scales against the chemist ones for a few weeks and they are pretty much the same, give or take a pound at the very most, so I'm pretty happy with the results.

Next weeks weigh-in will be a better indication, as it will remove the slight inaccuracies of changing scales, so the nett losses will be accurate (if there are any! lol).

Thanks ladies.

Good to see you back Chelly! I thought we'd lost you down a crack now you're so slim! :)

hahaha!!

Was busy with wedding preps etc and work :)

How are you doing? x

Back