Mark's Refeed Diary

It's a way of getting some carbs in, without it being piled on the plate.

I might jump on my scales in the morning. I know mine where very close to the chemist ones, curious to see how I'm doing over the last 2 weeks since i got home.

I hope so....I'm trying my best, even with the little nibble now and again. Fingers crossed.

I'll post the result anyway, then take it from that and use those scales in future, so at least the net losses will be correct.

Yeah, I have decided I am not going back to the Pharmacy now as I feel in control of what I am eating. Even on the days I have a drink, the following day I am more strict, so it should even out.

I will be weighing tomorrow morning.

My normal weigh day was Monday morning, so not sure if I should wait...might just weigh myself and if results are worth reporting, put them up.

A bit like my pics, if I can see a difference, i'll post them! ;)

Well, as you can see, after a little persuasion, i've uploaded some pics....we'll see how long I keep them up! :)

Week 5 - Day 4:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Small salad with a tin of tuna. Small fromage frais (light options from Aldi).

Dinner: Piece of breaded fish (approx 4oz) with spinach salad.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee

Snacks: Hand full of dried fruit.

You can definitely see the difference Mark, well done on posting your pics.

Its good to put a face to Mark now. Always good to know who we are talking to and I am sure Jan will agree lol.

It's not so easy to tell in the pics, but I was a tight 36" waist in the first pics, but the jeans are 32" waist, so not a bad result! ;)

Thanks for that....sometimes you don't see it yourself in pictures. I don't anyway....I still look at myself and think "You're still huge!".

Yeah, that's the problem areas for me.

I'm naturally big chested, and when I used to do a lot of weights, I had shoulders and arms to match, but now I've lost the weight, it's all gone on my arms and shoulders! :(

Not complaining too much as I should be happy with the loss, now I just have to get some working out done to build on the new frame. :)

I was considerably bigger from the waist up too, but I need to tone up now as I find some of my skin on my stomach and top of arms is quite loose, yeuch.......lol.

I was considerably bigger from the waist up too, but I need to tone up now as I find some of my skin on my stomach and top of arms is quite loose, yeuch.......lol.

Look good to me! ;)

But seriously, I know what you mean. :)

Im trying to tone up quick as I have a holiday the first two weeks in June, I dont want to show my wrinkly stomach.......haha.

Back