Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

You are very right! It's so worth it!

Are you and Ur oh doing Cwp together then?

Id really like to become a consultant after all of this too but we shall see Eh?

Sounds like you have it all figured it out lol I hope everything works out for you, honestly I do

Got through day one anyway!! Thankfully :) xx

Well done on getting through Day 1! Always the hardest.

Yep - he's on plan with me also although he doesn't have that much to lose. He gained back a little (probs coz I am a feeder lol) but he should only be on plan for about 3 months.

Aye - well I've got it planned but usually my planning goes out the window lol.

xx

Oi oi mrs I see we are here again lol we really must stop meeting like this!

Hugs hunny let's crack on xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on getting through Day 1! Always the hardest. Yep - he's on plan with me also although he doesn't have that much to lose. He gained back a little (probs coz I am a feeder lol) but he should only be on plan for about 3 months. Aye - well I've got it planned but usually my planning goes out the window lol. xx

How are you doing?

Hey guys sorry been a bit awol

Had the flu last week never left my bed so wasn't on plan but wasn't really eating either.

Been on plan a few days now can't remember exactly how long maybe 3/4?

Going away on Monday so will be on plan until mon afternoon when im getting on the plane to southampton.

Il check in before I go

Hope all is well xx

How are you doing?

Hiya hun,

All good my side - lost 18lbs over the last 2 weeks on plan, so well on my way now. Hoping for another 5lb next week and the week after to hit my 2 stone loss in 1 month. How you getting on? xxx

Hiya hun, All good my side - lost 18lbs over the last 2 weeks on plan, so well on my way now. Hoping for another 5lb next week and the week after to hit my 2 stone loss in 1 month. How you getting on? xxx

Hey hun

Wow that's so amazing you are doing great!

Awk im fine still on plan and plan to be until Monday then off for 6 days don't plan on being crazy but have to be bk on nxt sun because my friends baby is being christened the week after so want whatever I gain off for then

Keep me updated on your loss! Im excited for you x

Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind me jumping on the thread. I'm new here and I'm a bit clueless with these threads at the moment lol. I love reading how everyone is doing- you are all doing so well! I started cd last Monday ... I think I've lost 10 lbs this week- just another 2 1/2 stone to go ! X

Hello everyone! Hope you don't mind me jumping on the thread. I'm new here and I'm a bit clueless with these threads at the moment lol. I love reading how everyone is doing- you are all doing so well! I started cd last Monday ... I think I've lost 10 lbs this week- just another 2 1/2 stone to go ! X

Hi carol welcome :)

Well done on getting through week one! Do you have official weigh in in the morning? Let us know how you get on xxxx

Thanks Martha :). I've lost 10 lbs this week by my scales . I have my official weigh in tonight. I'm hoping to lose at least a stone a month as I can lose that amount dieting with calories. I have a holiday the end of May to slim for x x

Thanks Martha :). I've lost 10 lbs this week by my scales ?. I have my official weigh in tonight. I'm hoping to lose at least a stone a month as I can lose that amount dieting with calories. I have a holiday the end of May to slim for ? x x

Great result carol you are doing fantastic!

Where are you going on holiday? Im off on a mini cruise tomorrow and flying to southampton this afternoon. Looking forward to it :)

Il b off plan for 6 days then back on the wagon!!

Xx

I've made it to day 3!!! Hope all is well with you hunny xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woooohoooo I lost 11lb this week which is all well and good but now I'm off plan il Prob gain it bk this week which im not overly amused about but I need the break and im gonna enjoy myself then focus on me when I get back!

Im very proud of you!! Xxx

Woooohoooo I lost 11lb this week which is all well and good but now I'm off plan il Prob gain it bk this week which im not overly amused about but I need the break and im gonna enjoy myself then focus on me when I get back!

Im very proud of you!! Xxx

Well done on your WI hun! That's a brilliant loss! :) Enjoy your hols - mega jealous!!!xxx

Great result carol you are doing fantastic!

Where are you going on holiday? Im off on a mini cruise tomorrow and flying to southampton this afternoon. Looking forward to it :)

Il b off plan for 6 days then back on the wagon!!

Xx
Thanks and well done on your 11lb! We are going to Turkey. I dare say I'll put quite a few pounds on out there :(. Hope you enjoy your cruise x

Woooohoooo I lost 11lb this week which is all well and good but now I'm off plan il Prob gain it bk this week which im not overly amused about but I need the break and im gonna enjoy myself then focus on me when I get back! Im very proud of you!! Xxx

Have loads of fun in your break!!

Hey guys

Im back and much heavier than last week! Im not dwelling tho. I had tonsillitis while away and now ive a chest infection lol but today is day one and im pleased to say it's going well so far. I had a great trip and really enjoyed myself :)

Hope you guys are doing well! Any gossip?

M xx

Hey guys

Im back and much heavier than last week! Im not dwelling tho. I had tonsillitis while away and now ive a chest infection lol but today is day one and im pleased to say it's going well so far. I had a great trip and really enjoyed myself :)

Hope you guys are doing well! Any gossip?

M xx
Aw never mind. Holidays are for enjoying yourself. Hope you feel better soon !! X

Back