Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Aw never mind. Holidays are for enjoying yourself. Hope you feel better soon !! X

Hey carol :)

Thank you! I did have a great time, still ill and not really got much appetite for food or shakes. Not good I know but im trying today to force myself to have the shakes so I can get into ketosis. Hoping it will pass without needing an antibiotic

How are you doing? X

Hey carol :)

Thank you! I did have a great time, still ill and not really got much appetite for food or shakes. Not good I know but im trying today to force myself to have the shakes so I can get into ketosis. Hoping it will pass without needing an antibiotic

How are you doing? X
not too bad thanks. Had a blip over the weekend so ended up with just a pound weight loss. Back on it today and hoping for a biggie this week :) x

Hi Martha,

hows it going? Are u feeling better now?
how was your holiday?

Lily xx

not too bad thanks. Had a blip over the weekend so ended up with just a pound weight loss. Back on it today and hoping for a biggie this week :) x

You still lost tho and that's great

We are only human and we will have blips

I hope you have done well this week and let me know how weigh in goes :) x

Hi Martha, hows it going? Are u feeling better now? how was your holiday? Lily xx

Hey lily

Not going so bad, I feel much better thank you! Holiday was really good I enjoyed myself!

How are you doing?

Today is day 3 back for me all being well I will actually stick to it this time lol

Xx

Hey lily

Not going so bad, I feel much better thank you! Holiday was really good I enjoyed myself!

How are you doing?

Today is day 3 back for me all being well I will actually stick to it this time lol

Xx

Just getting back into the swing of things now. I booked another holiday as my next goal (haha) and we fly 7 weeks today, so I'm targeting myself with a loss of 2 stone before I go! Keep ya fingers and toes crossed for me!!! Xxx

Just getting back into the swing of things now. I booked another holiday as my next goal (haha) and we fly 7 weeks today, so I'm targeting myself with a loss of 2 stone before I go! Keep ya fingers and toes crossed for me!!! Xxx

Lol oh i have everything crossed for you! Another holiday is a good plan lol I may have a nosey myself. I fancy Italy, a little cottage or something, don't even know how I would go about finding out about that kind of holiday lol

Where are you going? Xx

Got my 1/2 stone loss award las night woohoo!!! How are you?xx

Haha I seen that on insta! Im doing ok day 6 today :) think 9lb down so far just need to keep the water going and keep on track, ive a wedding party to go to 18th May and ive a dress to get into so im looking at that as a small goal 54 days!! Lol

You are doing so great! How have you been getting on? You must be so chuffed

Doing good hun. eating loads, exercising and drinking 3/4 litres of water still!!!!

Will take me longer to get to target but swing a different in 3 weeks is a buzz.

You will do it to, keep at it. Sending hugs xx

Doing good hun. eating loads, exercising and drinking 3/4 litres of water still!!!! Will take me longer to get to target but swing a different in 3 weeks is a buzz. You will do it to, keep at it. Sending hugs xx

Great job hun doesn't matter how long it takes you're doing what is right for you. That's all that matters

Hugs back! I can't wait until I start seeing a difference again :) x

Hey everyone

So last week ended up being 11lb off and another 3lb off this week. A stone exactly in 2 weeks. Im more than happy with that! Here's to next week :)

Hope you are all doing well x

Wow Martha, well done, it's very inspiring to see you succeeding :)!!!Happy Easter and easy dieting :))!
x

Hey everyone So last week ended up being 11lb off and another 3lb off this week. A stone exactly in 2 weeks. Im more than happy with that! Here's to next week :) Hope you are all doing well x

Woohoo well done hun. Keep going, you have done well in a few weeks. Hope your well xx

Stayed the same this week guys which im ok with as I did have a few little blips. Totm due tmz!

Here's to week 4 :)

Hope all is well with you lot

Xxxxx

Back