Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Morning, ah all the best for today! I'm sure you'll be really surprised by the result :) keep positive and if your prepared for a resist then so be it! You'll be able to pass that with flying colours if needs be :) xx

Thanks gem :) waiting the dreaded result is the worst! I shall update when I know xxxx

What a day!
I know you've never failed an exam before but worst case and you need to resit then it won't be because who's failed. As you said you simply answered the wrong question and would have no problem re-sitting and passing with flying colours!! Don't stress over it. It's really not worth the energy as there is nothing that can be done so what will e will be. Positive attitude! Xxx

I kno stace your right I think it's just the fact of it hanging over me during the whole holiday and I'd rather pass will a minimum mark than have to stress waiting to do it all over again. Il let u know when the results are uploaded online :) xx

Oh and how are you huni? Xxxx

I'm ok, suffering with the mother of all totm so I'm not gonna get weighed tomorrow just going to buy more products, as I feel really lumpy this week, so rather than get disheartened with a bad weigh in I'm gonna go another week! Really dragged me down this week, haven't felt this bleurgh in a while!

How's your day? You trying to keep busy till your results come in? xx

I'm ok, suffering with the mother of all totm so I'm not gonna get weighed tomorrow just going to buy more products, as I feel really lumpy this week, so rather than get disheartened with a bad weigh in I'm gonna go another week! Really dragged me down this week, haven't felt this bleurgh in a while!

How's your day? You trying to keep busy till your results come in? xx

Oh man! My TOTM is due soon as I've turned into psycho bit*h
If a bad weigh in will dishearten you then ur better waiting it out :)

My day is not too bad. Swollen gland this morning blah! But apart from that trying to keep myself from checking the online site every 5 mins lol x

Oh man! My TOTM is due soon as I've turned into psycho bit*h
If a bad weigh in will dishearten you then ur better waiting it out :)

My day is not too bad. Swollen gland this morning blah! But apart from that trying to keep myself from checking the online site every 5 mins lol x

Yeh I feel like hibernating and it's Sod's law that clients know what buttons to press today! Haha think we all have a lil bit of that in us :) oooo swollen glands aren't nice! I used to hate one days of just pressing refresh on the computer so I feel your nerves/worry xx

Yeh I feel like hibernating and it's Sod's law that clients know what buttons to press today! Haha think we all have a lil bit of that in us :) oooo swollen glands aren't nice! I used to hate one days of just pressing refresh on the computer so I feel your nerves/worry xx

I get the hibernating lol I could literally sleep my entire TOTM but unfortunately that's not an option haha

What u doing today? Xxx

I get the hibernating lol I could literally sleep my entire TOTM but unfortunately that's not an option haha

What u doing today? Xxx

Definitely not an option! Just some website work for one of my clients!

Congrats on passing!! Think we can all say 'told you so' hehe bet your over the moon, can really enjoy and relax on holiday now!!!! xx

Definitely not an option! Just some website work for one of my clients!

Congrats on passing!! Think we can all say 'told you so' hehe bet your over the moon, can really enjoy and relax on holiday now!!!! xx

Lol I kno! But really I did mess up! My lecturer wasn't even hopeful lol

Thanks huni :)

Xxxxx

Back