Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Aww thanks henny thanks really nice of you. :) how's your week going so far? Xx

No problem!! We are all in this together n look at the amount ov times u have provided encouragement to me n I'm only on my third week lool. This week is a lot easier as the hunger has gone. That said, in addition to going off the soups I now can't stand the shakes... N my consultant won't allow 2 porridges a day. She wants maximum weight loss 4 me in a short span as possible.

No problem!! We are all in this together n look at the amount ov times u have provided encouragement to me n I'm only on my third week lool. This week is a lot easier as the hunger has gone. That said, in addition to going off the soups I now can't stand the shakes... N my consultant won't allow 2 porridges a day. She wants maximum weight loss 4 me in a short span as possible.

Have you tried the shakes in the cartons? I have 2 a day and 1 bar.

I did consider this to be the reason my losses weren't as fast but my consultant said no because she lost her weight in the same way so I'm hoping dropping the pack a day will help me.

just need to keep at it.

so glad your having a better week and hopefully you find something you like x

I don't like strawberry or chocolate ones. N I don't think I could have all vanilla all week. Mayb I should just continue to force myself. After all. I hated my first bar taste n texture on Tuesday but now I don't mind it. In fact I kinda look forward to my treat of the day lool.

I don't like strawberry or chocolate ones. N I don't think I could have all vanilla all week. Mayb I should just continue to force myself. After all. I hated my first bar taste n texture on Tuesday but now I don't mind it. In fact I kinda look forward to my treat of the day lool.

I know what you mean the stuff I used to love I hate now and the tetras I wouldn't have went near before but now i love them. Stick with it xx

Have to. Especially after the other half reminded m how much money I'm spending each week on it...was my happy with that convo lool

Have to. Especially after the other half reminded m how much money I'm spending each week on it...was my happy with that convo lool

Lol even more determination to stick with it. Luckily my husband can't say anything because he was on it aswell since August last year and only recently stopped it. Lol x

Oh yes. Really how awesome. How much did he end up doin? N I also sed to him carry on mentioning different delicious foods on purpose n ill take my pennies n buy u slim n save for a week so u know how it feels.

Oh yes. Really how awesome. How much did he end up doin? N I also sed to him carry on mentioning different delicious foods on purpose n ill take my pennies n buy u slim n save for a week so u know how it feels.

Ahaha I'm sure he wasn't happy about that lol

He lost 8 stone from his heaviest. Has done really well.

You know it works and ur partner will see that soon enough when ur losses become more obvious and ur feeling happier. I doubt he will complain much then. It's only a temporary thing anyway xxx

Huge congratulations to ur hubby xx n yep. He wasn't best pleased to put it mildly but it seems to have made him think twice

Yep. I hear u. I'm in my third set of washin already. N like u still thinkin of all the stuff I need to do

Yes definitely Hun. Cannot wait for the transformation

It's so funny (though good) when you see attitude changes in yourself! Since this diet I am in a better routine with chores (something to keep me occupied!) I actually look forward to ironing (warms me up) which I used to literally leave until there is nothing left to wear! my skin care routine is better, I paint my nails more often, brush my teeth more often, and even want to exercise sometimes! I'm a new woman! Or maybe I'm actually being a grown up!

It's so funny (though good) when you see attitude changes in yourself! Since this diet I am in a better routine with chores (something to keep me occupied!) I actually look forward to ironing (warms me up) which I used to literally leave until there is nothing left to wear! my skin care routine is better, I paint my nails more often, brush my teeth more often, and even want to exercise sometimes! I'm a new woman! Or maybe I'm actually being a grown up!

Ria that sounds so familiar. Routine, skin care, teeth brushing, nails, being more active. Not quite there with the ironing loool I guess because we didn't particularly like ourselves before we didn't care about looking after ourselves. I love that this diet has made me think about things and be proactive about what should have always been important to me. Xx

Just a thought tonight whilst doing the dreaded revision. Before Cambridge I used to go to the shop and stock up on junk food and have a take away and this whole year I've been doing all work with just shakes or bars . I used to convince myself that I just had to have a 'munch' to get through it. Just shows how much crap you fill ur head with.

Also took a few pics today and even from my disappointing WI yday I think even though my last pic was 2 weeks ago I see a small difference. I'm not looking glam so avoid the face lol and tell me what you guys think? Maybe I'm delusional! Feel obsessed with the mirror these days lol

image-4197583111.jpg

image-2645470609.jpg

M xxx

Morning Martha. It's true yano. We let food rule our lives...it's not gonna rule us anymore!!! And girl u are coming down nicely xx can't wait til u reach goal x

Back