Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Oh don't ya just hate it when people say things like that!? just say it now or wait until the time you are gonna say whatever it is, don't let us stew!

Like my ex calling me up and saying he needed to meet up with me when I got back from a business trip to talk lol, that ended with me drilling it out of him on the phone - ending with a break up and me in a hotel in central london on my own! d'oh! (best thing that ever happened to me though!)

Ditch the bottoms, you won't be needing them again - and spare yourself any possible embarrasement of them falling down the moment you answer the door to the postman!

x

Oh don't ya just hate it when people say things like that!? just say it now or wait until the time you are gonna say whatever it is, don't let us stew!

Like my ex calling me up and saying he needed to meet up with me when I got back from a business trip to talk lol, that ended with me drilling it out of him on the phone - ending with a break up and me in a hotel in central london on my own! d'oh! (best thing that ever happened to me though!)

Ditch the bottoms, you won't be needing them again - and spare yourself any possible embarrasement of them falling down the moment you answer the door to the postman!

x

I know! It will literally drive me crazy until I know what he was on about next week.

Defo the best thing that could have happened! Lool how happy you are now! :)

Lol the postman scenario is definitely something I'd like to avoid. Cannot wait for exams to be over so I can get started on sorting these old clothes. To bin or sell

Xxx

Going through some old clothes and found the top I took my before pic in cnt believe the diff!! Excuse the mess in newer pics lol I'm having a clear out. Thought I'd share :) 5 stone gone! 7 to go xx

image-583635825.jpg

image-3750627262.jpg

Wow. A huge difference!

Now that I have read ur diary I feel even more inspired!!!

bet you're well chuffed! it looks like you got taller lol, thats how much slimmer you are looking! bet you can't wait for weigh in!!

Lol taller!! I cnt wait I've also noticed with these fortnightly weigh ins that I sort of loose really slow the 1st week either nothing or 2/3 pounds but soon as the Thursday of the 2nd week comes it just drops! Very strange but not complaining lol starting to tell myself I would love to be 16 stone for going away ( 7 weeks tmz) but satisfied with the fact that I may just be 16 something. Hopefully anyway xxx

Lol taller!! I cnt wait I've also noticed with these fortnightly weigh ins that I sort of loose really slow the 1st week either nothing or 2/3 pounds but soon as the Thursday of the 2nd week comes it just drops! Very strange but not complaining lol starting to tell myself I would love to be 16 stone for going away ( 7 weeks tmz) but satisfied with the fact that I may just be 16 something. Hopefully anyway xxx

Very random, sounds like fortnightly weigh ins are certainly the best thing for you!

7 weeks, bet you're so excited now!!!

X

Very random, sounds like fortnightly weigh ins are certainly the best thing for you!

7 weeks, bet you're so excited now!!!

X

Fortnightlys are the way for me for sure lol

7 weeks and il b boarding my plane! Excited doesn't cut it but if I'm honest in a bit frightened too. 3.5 weeks in America will not do the diet any favours and absolutely dreading getting bk into ketosis! Just that bitter sweet feeling of yay America! And noooo about potentially setting bk my weight loss for 2 months! Because I'm fully expecting a stone or more on! Then the whole of August to take it off again! I don't plan on going crazy like I had before starting bk on this in march. My weight loss is much more important to me now than burgers and donuts everyday for a month! Il have those things just not in copious amounts like I originally planned. I hope I'm lucky enough to balance out what I do eat with the heat and walking loads.

Xxx

Been at that cooking thing again lol seems alien to me sometimes!

Honey mustard and brown sugar baked ham

Garlic roasted baby potatoes

Yummy veg and gravy.

I have a happy family lol

Cannot wait until I can enjoy it with them too!

Roll on weigh in on weds :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Xxx

WOOP! that's pretty hard core, well done! I've never done that long since there has always been some sort of break in the middle!!

When is your next weigh in?

x

Weigh in is tmz at 11.30!! Hoping for good things on the scales lol although my scales r up 3lb from Saturday and I have no idea why. If you haven't been sleeping and ur tired do you weigh heavier?? I always wondered because usually when I weight the second I use the bathroom straight out of bed I'm heavier than if I left it an hour after. 11am seems to be my perfect weigh time but not today obviously lol with my magic 3lb gain xxx

I'm loving your diary! You should be so proud of yourself. Your pics are fab and you do look taller lol. I hope that happens for little 5ft 1 me :-(
im always heavier if I weigh as soon as I get up lol 8am is my best time!

cant believe how long you have been 100% and with all that gorgeous food you've been cooking - I want gammon now! LLol your gonna have an amazing time in America!

I'm loving your diary! You should be so proud of yourself. Your pics are fab and you do look taller lol. I hope that happens for little 5ft 1 me :-(
im always heavier if I weigh as soon as I get up lol 8am is my best time!

cant believe how long you have been 100% and with all that gorgeous food you've been cooking - I want gammon now! LLol your gonna have an amazing time in America!

Ah thanks :) lol

I'm 5'7/5'8 lol

The good thing about the cooking is that I enjoy it lol would be worse if I seen it as a chore I guess!

I can't wait for America lol have decided I'm gonna have as many carb free days as I can manage and we are staying with family so that's a good thing too.

I didn't catch your name? Thanks for having a read :)

Xxx

I think you will surprise yourself! You can have it all but you won't eat as much as you usually would as you won't like how it feels!

sorry, I'm Stacey x

That's a fair point because the feeling of being full after being on shakes can be quite overwhelming so I would most likely try to avoid that 'full' feeling. I have heard others talk about this too.

Nice to 'meet' you Stacey :)

I hope your right about surprising myself.

If you fancy reading another diaries Ria's diary is great it's called - time to get serious - it's a great read and she is very close to goal. Very inspirational!

Xxx

Weigh in is tmz at 11.30!! Hoping for good things on the scales lol although my scales r up 3lb from Saturday and I have no idea why. If you haven't been sleeping and ur tired do you weigh heavier?? I always wondered because usually when I weight the second I use the bathroom straight out of bed I'm heavier than if I left it an hour after. 11am seems to be my perfect weigh time but not today obviously lol with my magic 3lb gain xxx

That sounds kinda similar to my shower scenario (and no before you think it it's not a case of weeing in the shower lol) I get up, use the bathroom, weigh. have a shower - re-weigh and i'm always up to a lb lighter! even this morning when I didn't fully get all the dampness out of my hair i lost 0.6lb in the shower lol. love it!

That's a fair point because the feeling of being full after being on shakes can be quite overwhelming so I would most likely try to avoid that 'full' feeling. I have heard others talk about this too.

Nice to 'meet' you Stacey :)

I hope your right about surprising myself.

If you fancy reading another diaries Ria's diary is great it's called - time to get serious - it's a great read and she is very close to goal. Very inspirational!

Xxx

*blushes* thanks hun, should also be a caveat though *and also talks a lot of sh*t lol

That sounds kinda similar to my shower scenario (and no before you think it it's not a case of weeing in the shower lol) I get up, use the bathroom, weigh. have a shower - re-weigh and i'm always up to a lb lighter! even this morning when I didn't fully get all the dampness out of my hair i lost 0.6lb in the shower lol. love it!

Maybe you just gather a lb of dirt everyday ;) aha

I weighed at 3pm and was 2lb down lol makes no sense!!!

All is well though defo looking forward to weigh in tmz hoping to be in the 17's it will be only just but defo what I'm hoping for.

Lol I love your diary I will shout it from the rooftops! Even when you do have your rants :)

Back