Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Ah nice :) you started packing yet! Loveeee the holiday prep haha :) thanks hun xx

Oh yes lol I was packed a week ago hahaha!! Jus last min things like make up, cameras, chargers etc so il do all that on the night before lol

Also need bread and lucozade for my aunt and cousin. Last minute too!

I need to divide them between the 3 cases too as I'be got it all in one case at the min lol

Part from that yea lol seems like I've lots to do loool xxx

Your so organised! I'm very jealous of your holiday lol you have to post lots of pics for us x

Oh yes lol I was packed a week ago hahaha!! Jus last min things like make up, cameras, chargers etc so il do all that on the night before lol

Also need bread and lucozade for my aunt and cousin. Last minute too!

I need to divide them between the 3 cases too as I'be got it all in one case at the min lol

Part from that yea lol seems like I've lots to do loool xxx

Miss organised huh well tbh your going for a long time so needs planning :) haha it may seem like that but it sounds like all little things :) bet your lil ones excited!!!

Ahhh wish I could get away soon... My mum keeps commenting on how pale I am :( boo lol xxx

Miss organised huh well tbh your going for a long time so needs planning :) haha it may seem like that but it sounds like all little things :) bet your lil ones excited!!!

Ahhh wish I could get away soon... My mum keeps commenting on how pale I am :( boo lol xxx

Lol I'm always pale gem! That's not gonna change on holiday either haha il b pink!!

You will get away!! To Spain remember! Lol

Emily doesn't really get it lol she will when we r on the plane tho but literally not until then.

Il prob forget something but at least I'm staying with family so not so worrying if I do!! Xxx

Lol I'm always pale gem! That's not gonna change on holiday either haha il b pink!!

You will get away!! To Spain remember! Lol

Emily doesn't really get it lol she will when we r on the plane tho but literally not until then.

Il prob forget something but at least I'm staying with family so not so worrying if I do!! Xxx

I'm sure you'll get a lovely light glow! Dread to think the temperatures it'll reach lol! Yeh I know seems forever away, still not certain but I may go somewhere if the Spain thing doesn't materialise!

Aw bless her! Ha that's the comforting thing about staying with family justttt don't forget the bread and lucazade whatever you do hahah xx

I'm sure you'll get a lovely light glow! Dread to think the temperatures it'll reach lol! Yeh I know seems forever away, still not certain but I may go somewhere if the Spain thing doesn't materialise!

Aw bless her! Ha that's the comforting thing about staying with family justttt don't forget the bread and lucazade whatever you do hahah xx

Il b looking for somewhere else to stay if I do lol haha

Yea defo book something there's always great deals once the kids are all bk to school too! Ul have a great holiday to look forward to while we are all doing school runs and writing essays haha!!

Booked my theory for my driving for when I get bk. would have liked it before holiday but there was no availability. I'm really nervous with driving so if I know the theory is done and I just have to concentrate on lessons il be much happier! Would love my test passed by end of September lol but we shall see! I won't be telling anyone when I book it.
Il tell you guys but literally nobody else lol XX

Il b looking for somewhere else to stay if I do lol haha

Yea defo book something there's always great deals once the kids are all bk to school too! Ul have a great holiday to look forward to while we are all doing school runs and writing essays haha!!

Booked my theory for my driving for when I get bk. would have liked it before holiday but there was no availability. I'm really nervous with driving so if I know the theory is done and I just have to concentrate on lessons il be much happier! Would love my test passed by end of September lol but we shall see! I won't be telling anyone when I book it.
Il tell you guys but literally nobody else lol XX

Yeh as long I get some sun ill be happy :) and I promiseeee I won't make you jealous lol!!

Oh wow exciting hun, big year for you then :) such a great feeling once you drive, nice having more independence! Would you drive to uni too? xx

Yeh as long I get some sun ill be happy :) and I promiseeee I won't make you jealous lol!!

Oh wow exciting hun, big year for you then :) such a great feeling once you drive, nice having more independence! Would you drive to uni too? xx

Not sure about driving to Uni depending on how my classes work. I'd just like to b able to go out with Emily when Martys working or go places on the weekend without waiting on Marty being ready etc like you say independence is exactly what I want lol xx

Not sure about driving to Uni depending on how my classes work. I'd just like to b able to go out with Emily when Martys working or go places on the weekend without waiting on Marty being ready etc like you say independence is exactly what I want lol xx

Aw yeh that would be nice for you :) nice lil girls day out xx

Defo and nice escape plan when I want rid of the two of them loool

But il play it by ear because I know what I'm like driving. I freak out when cars drive past loool need to work on that one hahahaha x

Haha so that's your motive for passing lol

Ah bless hun... Don't go on motorways then haha xx

Lol and me going what am I like?!? Driving like a pro haha!!

Is it Saturday ur heading out for ur friends bday?

X

Haha you'll be like Lewis Hamilton in no time haha!!

It is indeed, feeling so bloated at the moment so I'm hoping it goes down, never a nice feeling going out feeling bleurgh! You excited for your night out :) xx

Haha you'll be like Lewis Hamilton in no time haha!!

It is indeed, feeling so bloated at the moment so I'm hoping it goes down, never a nice feeling going out feeling bleurgh! You excited for your night out :) xx

Hahaha

Yea I'm looking forward to it. Will b a long day lunch with sis then Emily has a bday party to go to until 4pm and then il head to my friends flat to get ready.

Nothing worse than feeling bloated for sure. Have u not bn on plan this week? Or Is it TOTM that's making u feel bloated. :(

Plenty of water! Mint tea helps with bloating too if u like that give that a go xx

Back