Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hahaha

Yea I'm looking forward to it. Will b a long day lunch with sis then Emily has a bday party to go to until 4pm and then il head to my friends flat to get ready.

Nothing worse than feeling bloated for sure. Have u not bn on plan this week? Or Is it TOTM that's making u feel bloated. :(

Plenty of water! Mint tea helps with bloating too if u like that give that a go xx

Oh wow does sound an exhausting day! And then I feel the getting ready is always tiring haha!

I've tried to stick to it as best as I can, had to resort to ss+ a couple of days but I'm putting a lot of it down to totm really!

I've tried peppermint tea but eurgh it really doesn't agree with me!! Hot water bottle hits the spot haha... Simple things eh!! Xx

Oh wow does sound an exhausting day! And then I feel the getting ready is always tiring haha!

I've tried to stick to it as best as I can, had to resort to ss+ a couple of days but I'm putting a lot of it down to totm really!

I've tried peppermint tea but eurgh it really doesn't agree with me!! Hot water bottle hits the spot haha... Simple things eh!! Xx

Ur right lol the simple things are what counts defo!!!

Getting ready and u wanna go to sleep lol I think it's the eye make up tho I duno y lol

Yea it's really hard to stick to on ur TOTM but its good u have tried to stick to it as much as u can.

I love mint tea. Especially from the mint leaves not the bags. I love love love it!! My mum calls me a snob for drinking it lmao x

Ur right lol the simple things are what counts defo!!!

Getting ready and u wanna go to sleep lol I think it's the eye make up tho I duno y lol

Yea it's really hard to stick to on ur TOTM but its good u have tried to stick to it as much as u can.

I love mint tea. Especially from the mint leaves not the bags. I love love love it!! My mum calls me a snob for drinking it lmao x

Haha think you've hit the nail on the head! My eye makeup takes the longest and by the time I'm done I'm like meh, way too much effort went into that haha!

Yeh they seem to be getting worse so just gonna have to learn to grit my teeth!!

Haha your a tea snob I'm a coffee snob lol :)

I'm off to bed, I'm shattered! Congrats on your exam again :) nightttt xx

Haha think you've hit the nail on the head! My eye makeup takes the longest and by the time I'm done I'm like meh, way too much effort went into that haha!

Yeh they seem to be getting worse so just gonna have to learn to grit my teeth!!

Haha your a tea snob I'm a coffee snob lol :)

I'm off to bed, I'm shattered! Congrats on your exam again :) nightttt xx

Nanite huni :) sleep well thank you!! Xxx

So... Because I need to come out of ketosis tmz my consultant suggested starting to try and come out of ketosis from today. Went for coffee with mum and sis and had some of mums banoffee and have nvr regretted anything more in my life. I feel so sick with a pounding headache so epic fail :(

Had to tell you guys lol I cnt hold anything xx

So... Because I need to come out of ketosis tmz my consultant suggested starting to try and come out of ketosis from today. Went for coffee with mum and sis and had some of mums banoffee and have nvr regretted anything more in my life. I feel so sick with a pounding headache so epic fail :(

Oh no!! Could be worse i struggled last week try a lil nibble rather than anything big . Found trying to eat anything made me feel sick so no usefull pointers here sorry hun x

Oh no!! Could be worse i struggled last week try a lil nibble rather than anything big . Found trying to eat anything made me feel sick so no usefull pointers here sorry hun x

I kno hun I think il stick with my shakes until tmz if I can manage them. Gonna be suffering all day for 4 spoons of something I didn't really enjoy :( xx

You didn't listen to aunty Stacey now did you! LOl

You can't go from eating nothing to a banoffee pie! Ease yourself into it lol

Remember this is what it's all been for. Break habits. Make positive changes when you do start eating. When you've finished completely would you really then go and eat a banoffee pie? Don't say yes because you won't want to ruin your gorgeous body!

eat today but choose things that you know won't make you feel bloated. Cereal, a muffin. A nice beef stir fry? Making myself drool now but you get the idea lol

You are no longer a banoffee pie, you are a beautiful summer pudding of sorbet and raspberries lol xxx

You didn't listen to aunty Stacey now did you! LOl

You can't go from eating nothing to a banoffee pie! Ease yourself into it lol

Remember this is what it's all been for. Break habits. Make positive changes when you do start eating. When you've finished completely would you really then go and eat a banoffee pie? Don't say yes because you won't want to ruin your gorgeous body!

eat today but choose things that you know won't make you feel bloated. Cereal, a muffin. A nice beef stir fry? Making myself drool now but you get the idea lol

You are no longer a banoffee pie, you are a beautiful summer pudding of sorbet and raspberries lol xxx

Lmao thanks stace I'm so annoyed lol was not worth it at all!!

Feeling so ill so prob won't manage anything the rest of the day. Bleurgh :( xxx

Girl. So not beat urself up!!! Otherwise ima have to get on the train and talk some sense into u woman!!! Lool.

Lmao thanks stace I'm so annoyed lol was not worth it at all!!

Feeling so ill so prob won't manage anything the rest of the day. Bleurgh :( xxx

I don't even like banoffee pie yuk! Now if it was apple crumble with custard then mmmmmmm is keep eating even when my stomach hurt and was going to be sick loL

As you can see I've still to learn my lesson lol

I don't even like banoffee pie yuk! Now if it was apple crumble with custard then mmmmmmm is keep eating even when my stomach hurt and was going to be sick loL

As you can see I've still to learn my lesson lol

Lol I'm more a trifle or choc fudge cake girl haha. But the banoffe in this garden centre is renowned for being gorgeous and everytime I go I'm on a diet loool

Wasn't anything special and I still feel sick :(

Punishment I think lol x

Cannot believe I still feel so rough from a few spoonfuls of desert! I am in agony! Only managed one shake today just drinking water.

Can't stop thinking of yummy things but I know if I eat il feel worse and it just won't be worth it.

Roll on my salad tomz lol have no idea how il cope in America haha

Feel rubbish now :(

Xx

Back