Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Excellent!

You should post your two pics, the one in your blue dress I think? With blonde hair before started diet and one in your new dress from last night. Lets see how far you've come!

Didn't get any full length photos last night which I can't believe!! But here's the best I could do with your request lol

image-1660023698.jpg

Xx

So after my mess up on Friday after my banoffee fail I've been picking at bits here and there.

Gonna try not to stress too much about having slips this week because I saw this coming. Il still aim to ss until weds/thurs

Just hope weigh in on weds doesn't show a gain! TOTM arrived last night of all times but I'm glad because I won't be travelling while having it.

Just thought I would update you guys :)

Hope ur all doing great xxx

Morning girlies hope everyone's having a great start to the week!

I am fully on the SS wagon.. None of these cheeky SS+ days, today will be the testing day, but have already done some work, hung out the washing and now I'm gonna do my bums and tums workout haha... What a life lol

Hope your all ok :) xx

Morning girlies hope everyone's having a great start to the week!

I am fully on the SS wagon.. None of these cheeky SS+ days, today will be the testing day, but have already done some work, hung out the washing and now I'm gonna do my bums and tums workout haha... What a life lol

Hope your all ok :) xx

Good going Gem!!

Sounds like your doing great!!

I'm still picking starting to think that night out ruined all my work!! I kno I'm relaxed with holiday coming up but I feel awful.

The plan today is ss plenty of water and if I get through today I know il be fine until Friday

Xxxx

Good going Gem!!

Sounds like your doing great!!

I'm still picking starting to think that night out ruined all my work!! I kno I'm relaxed with holiday coming up but I feel awful.

The plan today is ss plenty of water and if I get through today I know il be fine until Friday

Xxxx

Don't be thinking that at all missy! Your hardly out every night wining and dining!! Lol, just enjoy yourself from now on, you know the cwp track is waiting for you when your back :) you'll get through today I have no worries about that!

Gonna do some online shopping for the festival, I don't need much just a pair of wellies, a hoody and a new pair of jeans :) xx

Don't be thinking that at all missy! Your hardly out every night wining and dining!! Lol, just enjoy yourself from now on, you know the cwp track is waiting for you when your back :) you'll get through today I have no worries about that!

Gonna do some online shopping for the festival, I don't need much just a pair of wellies, a hoody and a new pair of jeans :) xx

Thanks Gem. I'm just feeling sluggish you know the feeling when uve eaten after so long and it just won't shift. Il feel better by morning tho I kno that I need to just stay focused :) TOTM is not helping lol

Oh I loooved shopping for my holiday lol I'm sad it's over haha just need to get a few bits for my relatives and that's it.

I'm not busy at all this week and I feel like I should be haha

Let me know what you purchase :)

Xxxx

Thanks Gem. I'm just feeling sluggish you know the feeling when uve eaten after so long and it just won't shift. Il feel better by morning tho I kno that I need to just stay focused :) TOTM is not helping lol

Oh I loooved shopping for my holiday lol I'm sad it's over haha just need to get a few bits for my relatives and that's it.

I'm not busy at all this week and I feel like I should be haha

Let me know what you purchase :)

Xxxx

Ah I know that feeling too well, felt a bit like that when I was eating at the weekend! And goooooood totm definitely knows how to mix things up even more!!

Haha your shop seemed to go one forever haha, when is it you go again? At the end of the week?? Ah it will be nice for you to chill then hun!!

I will do hun just browsing haha xxx

Ah I know that feeling too well, felt a bit like that when I was eating at the weekend! And goooooood totm definitely knows how to mix things up even more!!

Haha your shop seemed to go one forever haha, when is it you go again? At the end of the week?? Ah it will be nice for you to chill then hun!!

I will do hun just browsing haha xxx

TOTM sucks especially when ur a scale hopper like me lol

I leave sunday morning have to get the 5.30am bus to Dublin fun times lol

Don't worry too much about the water the day is just beginning :) keep sipping and before you know it ul be done :) xxx

Back