Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Power through hun!! Hope it goes for Sunday!

I do, haven't had them done for a while though, but looking at myself in the mirror this morning my waist has definitely gone in more so I know it's working just feels a long way to go yet.

Yep hopefully shaking my booty to rihanna will burn some blubba lol xx

Lol it's feeling much better now :)

Do the measurements ul b amazed!!

Shake ur booty anyway just because its fun haha

Xxxx

Hey chick hope all is well, thought id pop on now as I'm out for a large chunk of the day tomorrow! Hope you all have a fab time on holiday and the travelling isnt too bad!! Remember you've worked hard for this so don't spare yourself the treats! Cant wait to see and hear all about it :) xx

Hey chick hope all is well, thought id pop on now as I'm out for a large chunk of the day tomorrow! Hope you all have a fab time on holiday and the travelling isnt too bad!! Remember you've worked hard for this so don't spare yourself the treats! Cant wait to see and hear all about it :) xx

Ah thanks gem I appreciate that! :)

Il be sure to post pics and keep you all updated.

Can't wait! Keep posting on here tho! Wanna know all about ur festival experience :)

Xxxx

Missing you already! Lol what will i do without you!

hope your journey goes well and Emily is good ( and Marty) lol

Be safe and hope to hear from you soon xxx

Missing you already! Lol what will i do without you!

hope your journey goes well and Emily is good ( and Marty) lol

Be safe and hope to hear from you soon xxx

Miss you too lol

Il post soon as I land it will be 8am tmz morning here when I get there but hopefully il have wifi in the airport in New York as I'm there for 7 hours lol

Il keep u guys posted anyway :)

Talk sooon!!
Xxxxxx

Hope your all there safe and getting lots of rest to start your huge holiday!

have a fabulous time xxx

Hope your all there safe and getting lots of rest to start your huge holiday!

have a fabulous time xxx

Hey stace we arrived 1am American time and didnt get to sleep until 6 am here. Drinking wine with my aunt lol

The whole time thing is confusing me already! It's 11.32am here and I'm just awake

The travelling was abit crap and my toothache still hasn't gone away so having the tooth pulled didnt help. Duno what is going on so I'm popping pills like its going out of fashion just to keep the pain away. I'm really hoping it will stop at one point but I've a feeling the tooth they pulled wasn't the tooth that's causing the trouble lol

Anyway! Hope ur all doing well and il check in soon! Xx

Hey you! hope you're having a wonderful time!! I'm back on plan today :-( xx

Hey :) we haven't done much so far. Just really tired getting over the jet lag. Still don't think i have mind you.

Very hot here so I'm grateful for the air con in my aunts lol

Think we are going to Walmart today loool x

Hey guys just checking in! Hope u are well.

4th of July BBQ and fireworks for me later it's only 9am here now lol

I'm eating much healthier than I ever expected but I'm enjoying my food and not having crap!!

How's everyone getting on?

Xxx

hi there you have done so well am like you i have a lot of weight to lose and tbh ive been on this diet loads but give up after a few weeks ,am only on day 4 and its killing me but aslong as i lose about 7lbs a week ill be happy x

Martha!!!

Im glad your having a great time and I'm very jealous but enough messing about now Get Back Here!!!! LoL

BBQ and fireworks will be awesome! Enjoy your food and I knew you would make good choices ;-)

hi there you have done so well am like you i have a lot of weight to lose and tbh ive been on this diet loads but give up after a few weeks ,am only on day 4 and its killing me but aslong as i lose about 7lbs a week ill be happy x

Ah thanks nicki :)

I'm sure ul do great :) it should start to get easier now ur on day four.

Keep us all posted on how you get on xxx

Martha!!!

Im glad your having a great time and I'm very jealous but enough messing about now Get Back Here!!!! LoL

BBQ and fireworks will be awesome! Enjoy your food and I knew you would make good choices ;-)

Lol I cnt wait to get bk and on plan yano! Evn tho I'm not eating bad I still like the routine and knowing I'm going to be losing again

Haha I'm not even here a week yet lol

How are you doing? About to check up on your diary lol

Xx

Thanks huni

How is getting bk on plan going? Has there been much of a drop in your weight?

Xxx

Honestly....? This time I hard and I hate it! Much harder then My last restart after hols, but last time I went SS, off, SS, whereas this time I've gone step 2, off, ss so I guess it won't be so easy, but the good news is this morning I was already 5lbs down from Tuesday :)

X

Back