Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Have u been good today? You've done so well hun you can do this :) xx

We all have those days tho hun it's picking up and not giving in that keeps us focused!

I've been good apart from a bowl of soup earlier! I've swollen glands and a real scratchy throat!
Hoping il b fine by the end of the week!

Being ill on plan is the worst because all you want is to be comforted lol

We will get there in the end eh?

When did u fall off? R u bk on now! Focused :)

Thanks huni

Xxx

Fell off over the weekend I'm getting back on plan tomorro I've got the water and products ready!! I think that's my problem I feel like I'm getting ill and really tired so just wanted comfort food! And change of weather hadn't helped either! Need to find other ways of comfort tho!
Meant to have weigh in Wednesday but don't want to go lol need another week to get a loss xx

Fell off over the weekend I'm getting back on plan tomorro I've got the water and products ready!! I think that's my problem I feel like I'm getting ill and really tired so just wanted comfort food! And change of weather hadn't helped either! Need to find other ways of comfort tho! Meant to have weigh in Wednesday but don't want to go lol need another week to get a loss xx

You should go anyway tho cuz you will know y if it's not a good result. The weather sucks at the min! Wish it would make up it's mind lol

Push through tmz and any water gain will be gone by weds! Stick with it! I believe in you :)

Xx

Thankyou :) really helped xx your right I should go it's just the embarrassment and annoyance of falling off the diet!!

Hope u have good day tomorro hun xx

Thankyou :) really helped xx your right I should go it's just the embarrassment and annoyance of falling off the diet!! Hope u have good day tomorro hun xx

It's very annoying but better to face it head on it's much worse going to weigh in and not getting the result we deserve when we have stuck to plan. Will all be worth it in the end :)

Hope you have a great day tmz too!

Xxxx

Hey gem!! My stomach has now inflamed with the stress lol ibs Central here! I'm on day two and feeling positive. I can do this :) How are you doing? Xx

Yay hun :) not the ibs part though! The day two lol. It's good your pushing through!

I'm doing ok, I was on step three.. But it just didn't work so I'm persevering with ss! Day 4 off 100% so pretty pleased with that! Weigh in tomorrow evening as my consultants away for a week. Wanna prove to her that I can do this!

xx

Aww girly. I feel ur pain xx hopefully things will get better. The only advice I can give is just to prioritise. What u can do do. All others things will have to wait. Home life will suffer when u are studying. That's just how it is. And u ain't superwoman! Plus schedule some time in for urself. I know how stressful it can b xx

All the best honey x

Yay hun :) not the ibs part though! The day two lol. It's good your pushing through! I'm doing ok, I was on step three.. But it just didn't work so I'm persevering with ss! Day 4 off 100% so pretty pleased with that! Weigh in tomorrow evening as my consultants away for a week. Wanna prove to her that I can do this! xx

Thanks gem! Day two technically over as I'm now in bed lol

Well done on day 4!!! Let me know about weigh in!! You can totally prove to her u can do this :)

Xxx

Aww girly. I feel ur pain xx hopefully things will get better. The only advice I can give is just to prioritise. What u can do do. All others things will have to wait. Home life will suffer when u are studying. That's just how it is. And u ain't superwoman! Plus schedule some time in for urself. I know how stressful it can b xx All the best honey x

I know I gotta prioritise rather than closing off and doing nothing! Lol just gotta keep doing it but by bit until it's all done. That's my only option right now!

How u doing? How's Uni?

Xxxx

Back