Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Feeling much better today and finally got 1 full day on plan over me yesterday! Can't wait to get bk into ketosis and get the belly to goo!! Lol We need to keep a focus don't we? My friend from Liverpool is coming home at the end of October for a few days so my aim is to lose what I can before I see her again :) Here's to a successful day 2 and you getting bk into ketosis gem! We can do this huni :) mwah xx

Well done hun that is fab :) yes the belly for me is the hardest place to shift at the moment lol.

We can certainly do this :) xx

Day 3 back on plan and feeling good!

I've got some chicken and eggs and salad things today to have in the fridge to get me through if I need something to eat. Better to be prepared I think!

Apart from that I am happy the scales are moving and slowly but surely getting rid of my gain from almost 2 weeks of eating rubbish!!

Like before I just wanna get moving again and I've got a good 8/9 week run before I go visit my friend.

I did consider joining a gym but would like to know thoughts on that? At the local gym u can pay one month no contract and was thinking that would be a good idea for 1 month to see how I get on?

Not sure what to be doing lol what u guys think?

Xxx

Day 3 back on plan and feeling good! I've got some chicken and eggs and salad things today to have in the fridge to get me through if I need something to eat. Better to be prepared I think! Apart from that I am happy the scales are moving and slowly but surely getting rid of my gain from almost 2 weeks of eating rubbish!! Like before I just wanna get moving again and I've got a good 8/9 week run before I go visit my friend. I did consider joining a gym but would like to know thoughts on that? At the local gym u can pay one month no contract and was thinking that would be a good idea for 1 month to see how I get on? Not sure what to be doing lol what u guys think? Xxx

Well done chick! And good plan about being prepared! The scales will be moving in no time :)

100% day for me too!

About the gym, I've stopped Zumba as I wasn't having the losses I wanted with how much exercise I was doing! I think cos I was working muscle areas too hard. Gym might be different if you stick to cardio? It just zaps so much energy out of you and leaves you weak, that's the way I felt. As you've probably read, some people are absolutely fine when doing exercise xx

Well done chick! And good plan about being prepared! The scales will be moving in no time :) 100% day for me too! About the gym, I've stopped Zumba as I wasn't having the losses I wanted with how much exercise I was doing! I think cos I was working muscle areas too hard. Gym might be different if you stick to cardio? It just zaps so much energy out of you and leaves you weak, that's the way I felt. As you've probably read, some people are absolutely fine when doing exercise xx

Yea I Defo don't wanna stunt my losses! That's y I figured the no contract thing would b good because I could try it for a month and see how it effects me! I really duno I'm still not in the right mind frame to commit to an exercise regime

Sounds bad eh? But I may try to ease in and see how I get on but I duno lol il figure it out! If it happens il do it the month of October and go 3 times a week and see what way it effects me!

How long do ya reckon it would take for me to figure it out lol

I don't wana waste time and I wouldn't tell anyone I was at the gym because a bit like Cambridge the less ppl you have to answer to the better! Although I'm almost 7 stone down and people are asking questions haha

Xxx

Yea I Defo don't wanna stunt my losses! That's y I figured the no contract thing would b good because I could try it for a month and see how it effects me! I really duno I'm still not in the right mind frame to commit to an exercise regime Sounds bad eh? But I may try to ease in and see how I get on but I duno lol il figure it out! If it happens il do it the month of October and go 3 times a week and see what way it effects me! How long do ya reckon it would take for me to figure it out lol I don't wana waste time and I wouldn't tell anyone I was at the gym because a bit like Cambridge the less ppl you have to answer to the better! Although I'm almost 7 stone down and people are asking questions haha Xxx

That sounds like a good plan, deco worth a go and then you'll know for sure :) ha no I know exactly what you mean. I think the amount of walking I do per day equates to a workout so I convince myself that's enough lol. Still do the swimming on Sundays though lol.

Yeh I've gone into my shell a bit about telling people I'm on cambridge.. Everyone's negative. Even though my mum thinks I'm brave for going through with such a low calorie solution to dieting I know deep down she doesn't agree with it. But hey needs must and I'm not doing it to be skinny, I'll never be skinny I'd be lost without my curves lol xx

That sounds like a good plan, deco worth a go and then you'll know for sure :) ha no I know exactly what you mean. I think the amount of walking I do per day equates to a workout so I convince myself that's enough lol. Still do the swimming on Sundays though lol. Yeh I've gone into my shell a bit about telling people I'm on cambridge.. Everyone's negative. Even though my mum thinks I'm brave for going through with such a low calorie solution to dieting I know deep down she doesn't agree with it. But hey needs must and I'm not doing it to be skinny, I'll never be skinny I'd be lost without my curves lol xx

See I really don't do anything lol so it can't do me much harm to get off my butt!

Yea we will always have our critics but it's our journey and only we can make our own decisions. We can do it!

Il see how I get on the gym is Defo appealing to me when it's just down the road! We shall see eh!

Xxx

Why do I keep messing this up!!!

Getting so angry with myself eugh! And feel so sick after I give in because it's always so late when I do.

Day one again tomz :( just wanna make it to ketosis and il be fine.

Wish me luck guys

Why do I keep messing this up!!! Getting so angry with myself eugh! And feel so sick after I give in because it's always so late when I do. Day one again tomz :( just wanna make it to ketosis and il be fine. Wish me luck guys

Don't get too down beat.. It's going to take a while for you to get in the swing of things again! I'm sure your doing just fine!

Had the most amazing time at my grans 80th party/meal yesterday but back to the hard graft of this week. Have to have a 100% so I can enjoy Saturday!!

Hope everyone has a good week!

xx

Don't get too down beat.. It's going to take a while for you to get in the swing of things again! I'm sure your doing just fine! Had the most amazing time at my grans 80th party/meal yesterday but back to the hard graft of this week. Have to have a 100% so I can enjoy Saturday!! Hope everyone has a good week! xx

Yea I kno hun just annoyed because after America I just got bk on it and that was that! I'm annoyed at myself. Seem to be doing ok this past 2 days bar a bowl of soup so just pushing through to ketosis and il be all good!

Started bk to Uni today and not long in! Mondays will be my long day which doesn't help lol

Glad ur grans party went well :)

Hope you have great week hun! Keep me updated! Xx

Updated comparison pics :)

image-1068115858.jpg

Xxx

Back