Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

watcha up to? x had the latte shake yet? i just finished it. it's not too bad.. only it has real coffee lol.. no more caffeine after today promise !

Didn't get to sleep until 5am!! Then Emily ended up in beside us probably an hour or so later screaming that she had a bad dream so a 5 year old in the bed beside us doesn't make it very comfortable!! Sooo tired lol I haven't had any packs yet today will try to get the energy to trail myself from my bed lol

My dad takes Emily every Sunday and she loves it so she won't be back until this evening. I should take advantage of the quiet time a get some revision started.

Totm so feeling drained and sorry for myself lol how's ur lip?

Xxx

omg poor u! at least you'll have a quiet house tho.. and yes do revision so we can both be miserable together!!

my lip is still sore and looks a bit funny but not as swollen as it was last night. i iced it right away fro a good half hour so i think that helped a lot. i woke up in the middle of the night tho and i think with the blood and what not my lips were sealed together. i had to wet them with water to separate them slowly! omg lol.

omg poor u! at least you'll have a quiet house tho.. and yes do revision so we can both be miserable together!! my lip is still sore and looks a bit funny but not as swollen as it was last night. i iced it right away fro a good half hour so i think that helped a lot. i woke up in the middle of the night tho and i think with the blood and what not my lips were sealed together. i had to wet them with water to separate them slowly! omg lol.
Latte shake isn't so bad. Lol miserable doing revision! Check! Also looking at dresses for a wedding I've to go to on the 1st of feb! Depression Central lol Glad u had the sense to ice I would just b looking in the mirror playing the victim hahaha What else u gonna try today? I put another s&s order in last night x

Last edited:
lol i made courgette crisps to snack on. not too bad but i added too much salt and not crispy enough but ok. i'll readjust the recipe/cooking time next time.

i had the tomato soup which was horrid. well.. i had a few spoonfulls then dumped it. so might make up a fifth shake today since i didn't really eat it.

i am planning on the cottage pie and vanilla shake later. and maybe also try the oatmeal.

i want to try the s and s crisps and wafer things. they are a bit dear so i might just order one or two.

try to revise!!!! exam is soon!!
have u found any dresses u like tho?

lol i made courgette crisps to snack on. not too bad but i added too much salt and not crispy enough but ok. i'll readjust the recipe/cooking time next time. i had the tomato soup which was horrid. well.. i had a few spoonfulls then dumped it. so might make up a fifth shake today since i didn't really eat it. i am planning on the cottage pie and vanilla shake later. and maybe also try the oatmeal. i want to try the s and s crisps and wafer things. they are a bit dear so i might just order one or two. try to revise!!!! exam is soon!! have u found any dresses u like tho?

I didn't mind the tomato soup actually but it's one u need to be in the mood for I think

The cottage pie is yum :) I really like it!!

I liked the oatmeal it has a smoother texture than the porridge so I didn't loooove it but it was decent.

I don't trust myself with the crisps and wafers lol

I did find a dress I ordered it and il hope for the best :) I might not like it as I usually stay with dark colours but who knows might b a nice surprise. Here it is......

image-2676191759.jpg

image-1262472212.jpg

It's so hard to get motivation! I have looked over the basics so I've done a little it's just hard to get the enthusiasm when it's boring! Lol x

That's a lovely dress. Really chic and i like the small cap sleeves. You'd get more wear out of it than something that's more over the top. Sometimes it's the dresses we least expect to look good that look the best on us so you never know. I know what u mean about motivation. Try the Courgette crisps so u have something to nibble on? X

Thanks I really hope I like it. Have to wear black tights cuz I hate my legs and because I have psoriasis I don't like showing my legs anyways.

Fingers crossed!!!

Don't trust myself with anything food ways and I am surprisingly happy with my packs today just zero motivation to revise lol. Looked at general stuff today and will go in death tomorrow and start getting notes down which will be helpful

Xxx

Ok so revising today aka depression central lol

Just having my 1st product s&s vanilla it's quite nice surprisingly not usually my thing.

Have a cut on the inside of my nose which is annoying the life out of me lol

So scales on Friday said I had 3.5lb off last week however I seem to have gained 1lb over the weekend I'm hoping I'm retaining water and that it will even out. Gonna try not to weigh until Thursday now just for a weekly result

Hope ur all doing good xx

Last edited:
Lol I enjoyed the vanilla as well. I've not tried the mint choc nor do I have any desire to. Did u finish it or did u have to dump it? how is revision? Dont worry about the weight gain .. I think ur prob still losing inches anyway so when totm finishes u should be good. Are u still in ketosis? X

I finished it because I have this thing about wasting products lol so I will always finish it evn if I'm ready to gag!!

Revision is progressing

I'm not sure about ketosis tbh I haven't checked but il keep going regardless and hope for the best!

Xxxx

I have to confess

Pizza happened last night

Yes I feel crap

No it wasn't worth it

Lesson learned!! Feel ill today and dread getting back into ketosis

Couldn't keep it in any longer!!

Back on plan today

Xxxx

I have to confess

Pizza happened last night

Yes I feel crap

No it wasn't worth it

Lesson learned!! Feel ill today and dread getting back into ketosis

Couldn't keep it in any longer!!

Back on plan today

Xxxx

Hey you!

Dont worry draw a line move on thats what I say.
Well spoke to the OH and all went well once id fully explained surgery and obesity are not a good combo. So the plan is finish up my various shakes and soups then a s&s order goes in on friday. New scales ordered as im hoping mine are broken and blatantly wrong (possibly smidge optimistic) whoop whoop! Decided against returning to cwp as tbh I didnt feel I gained owt from the meeting part.

Hang in there we WILL be skinny minis! !!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey you! Dont worry draw a line move on thats what I say. Well spoke to the OH and all went well once id fully explained surgery and obesity are not a good combo. So the plan is finish up my various shakes and soups then a s&s order goes in on friday. New scales ordered as im hoping mine are broken and blatantly wrong (possibly smidge optimistic) whoop whoop! Decided against returning to cwp as tbh I didnt feel I gained owt from the meeting part. Hang in there we WILL be skinny minis! !!! X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah glad the convo went well :)

I know! Line has been drawn! Feel ill lol

S&s is good u will enjoy it! If u are putting in a 1st time order let me refer u lol il get some money off! Cheeky I know but hey if u don't ask......

We will be skinny!! Lol thinking positive thoughts!

Xxxx

Ah glad the convo went well :)

I know! Line has been drawn! Feel ill lol

S&s is good u will enjoy it! If u are putting in a 1st time order let me refer u lol il get some money off! Cheeky I know but hey if u don't ask......

We will be skinny!! Lol thinking positive thoughts!

Xxxx

Whoop whoop it will be my first time! Refer away x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back