Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Ok not sure if I mentioned this before but yesterday morning I had gained 5lb from the pizza incident!

Thankfully this morning 4.2lb off that is gone but it means unless I lose 2lb by tomorrow I will have either gained 1lb or sts this week

No more than I deserve really!

My dress arrived today and I really duno if I like it but I cba looking for anything else so maybe with a little hair, tan and make up magic it will help me like it better lol

Back to revision for me! Last exam tomorrow!!! This time tomorrow it will be all over xx

So hungry today!

Only 7.16pm and ive already had all four products :/

Today I had

Crispy vanilla s&s (still can't deal with the bits although not as bad as the choc crispy)
Chicken curry noodle soup s&s (wasn't bad but I'm in no rush to order again)
Cwp rice pudding (hated it last time this time I soaked it for hours and microwaved for 2 mins stirring every so often and a little bit of cinnamon, wasn't too bad but again in no hurry to have it again)
Orange choc bar s&s ( was quite nice but dark choc truffa is still the winner in my eyes)

Probably drank over a litre in coffee today nvr mind water. Finishing my 2nd bottle of actual water with another on standby.

Revision all day today and just wish I had one more day and I would be ok. Not feeling very happy about this one tomorrow. Will prob look over it until about 9.30/10pm then get ready to hit the hay. Quite comical that my revision notes were compressed into 35 pages!! Feels like it's taking forever to look over! Couldn't have reduced it anymore tho :(

Trying to stay positive and have a lovely relaxing weekend to look forward to!!

Hope you guys are having a good day

Xxxxx

Good Luck tomorrow. I'm on the last day of week 3 and i'm really hungry too, have been for days. I am eating a scrambled egg with mushrooms and some salmon but feel so guilty eating in case it ruins my weigh in tomorrow. Hope your hunger gets better.x

Good Luck tomorrow. I'm on the last day of week 3 and i'm really hungry too, have been for days. I am eating a scrambled egg with mushrooms and some salmon but feel so guilty eating in case it ruins my weigh in tomorrow. Hope your hunger gets better.x

Thanks hun that's really kind of you!

End of week 3 ur doing great :)

Don't think ur meal will make much difference, the salmon isn't technically allowed but can't imagine it doing much in regards to ur loss.

Good luck for weigh in I hope it goes well for you :) let me know

I hope the hunger passes too lol just gotta keep going

Xxxx

Can't sleep! Ready to go mad lol

Although have been thinking tonight and I'm going to have Friday evening off plan. Going out to the cinema with hubby and I know I will eat something and I'd rather admit that in advance than giving in and feeling like a failure.

So off plan Friday evening to celebrate my bday and bk on it on Saturday and stay on plan for my actual bday on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it and I think i can get bk on plan no problem as I don't intend on going crazy.

Just had to get that out of my system lol

Gonna try and sleep now

Xxxx

Thankfully exams are over for this semester and final semester starts on the 3rd :)

Feeling so tired today and not really feeling hungry and not much water getting drank.

Think I'm going to hide my scales. I know there will be a gain from Fridays meal and really don't wanna b disheartened. So il probably not update with a weigh in for a few weeks!

Hubby has decided he's going bk on plan on Saturday so we will see if he can stick it out this time. Hopefully! Eh? M xxx

So yday was a day off decided to celebrate my bday after all with a meal and cinema as I know il not do anything tomorrow and I've a wedding next Saturday. was a good night but I am still so stuffed today. No intentions of eating any products nvr mind food until that stuffed feeling goes

I also decided to hide my scales, well ask hubby to so that I don't know my weight I will only know that I've been sticking to my plan and that way I will get results no matter what. So the plan is.... Next weigh in is 28th February

I would love to be back at my lowest of 16 1/2 stone but I just have a feeling I won't quite make it but whatever will be will be eh?

Xxx

Ok so Friday evening off plan turned into practically the whole weekend off plan!

Today is my 1st full day back on plan. Planning on sticking to tetras for the rest of the week so that I'm in ketosis and quickly as possible. Not looking forward to the hunger setting in but I'm busy enough the next few days so hopefully it will run smoothly

I have a wedding on sat that I'm now not looking forward to because I don't wana b off plan so I'm gonna try to limit the carbs and not drink alcohol and I think that's the best possible plan given the situation

Hopefully u guys are doing ok

Xxx

Sick of asking hubby to hide the scales so I've removed the battery and threw it away lol

So I'm oblivious to the scales from now until the end of feb :)

How's everyone getting on?

Not sleeping great at the min which is making me feel rubbish.

Hopefully tonight will be better xxx

Seem to be in a terrible mood today Going mad about everything lol feel so tempted to eat but then what would that really achieve? Nothing so I've come to bed with my choc tetra and a bottle of water :) Xxxx

Back