Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

bless your lil cottons. you have come so far and inspired so many! martha pick ya self up you're a lil legend who happens to be having a bad day . x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good girl! Proud of you. These days going into ketosis are the worst. Stay strong. You'll hopefully be in ketosis or v close tmrw and start to feel better! Xx

Still not in ketosis!!

I'm unimpressed. Gonna just stick to tetras the next few days no bars no meal packs just to get into ketosis!

I really can't b bothered with this wedding on Saturday for lots of reasons. Il feel crap, don't wana eat but I'm having chicken so if I limit the carbs and not drink it should be fine and I won't find it difficult to do.

Back at Uni on Monday which will keep my mind occupied!

Really not in a good mood today either but that's due to stuff at home and the fact I'd like to give certain people a slap! But hey! Il plod on and think skinny thoughts.

Thanks for ur support :)

Xxxxx

bless your lil cottons. you have come so far and inspired so many! martha pick ya self up you're a lil legend who happens to be having a bad day . x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Lucy :)

Don't feel very inspirational to people right now would love just get bk to where I was so that I could feel like I was getting somewhere.

I really am trying to get bk into the swing of things. Hoping routine will help come Monday.

I've axed the scales too lol so there is no room on my life for scale for the foreseeable future haha

Thanks is really do appreciate ur support. It means more than ul ever know. How's s&s treating you?

Xxxx

dont be so hard on yourself! doing something is better than burying ya head in the sand and doing naff all.
well today is my first non faffing day.its taken me weeks of messing about bargaining and kidding myself. but its 100% from here. ive started a new thred as ive now got a load of start stops which is depressing so new one started last night. had a bar and a coffee at work a maple something was nice and 2lts down so whoop whoop.
must stay off scales for at least a week my serial weighing must stop two sets of scales two different rooms ( that way they cant gang up on me lol) im joking I know they cant talk !! I have a floor board theroy which im currently investigating oh I am a sad act.

anyways chin up gal !! martha the woman the legend will conquer whooo whoooo (I may have had a smidge too much coffee) xx

dont be so hard on yourself! doing something is better than burying ya head in the sand and doing naff all. well today is my first non faffing day.its taken me weeks of messing about bargaining and kidding myself. but its 100% from here. ive started a new thred as ive now got a load of start stops which is depressing so new one started last night. had a bar and a coffee at work a maple something was nice and 2lts down so whoop whoop. must stay off scales for at least a week my serial weighing must stop two sets of scales two different rooms ( that way they cant gang up on me lol) im joking I know they cant talk !! I have a floor board theroy which im currently investigating oh I am a sad act. anyways chin up gal !! martha the woman the legend will conquer whooo whoooo (I may have had a smidge too much coffee) xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awh :)

I know ur right I keep trying!!

Today's craving is cheese and toast and a big pack of choc digestives dipping them into hot tea. Must not give in!!!

Hope ur day is treating u well!

I look for the new thread now!!!

Lol too much coffee but at the same time showing me I have such amazing support on here that I am truly thankful for

Big love to u Lucy xxxx

Hey sweetie Hope your day went OK. I baked that cake. The odd taste test here and there but nothing crazy. Still in ketosis. Have you been sticking to it? Feeling ok? Xx

Awh did u take pics of the cake? I'd love to see!

I'm not doing well at all on plan keep slipping and nibbling on the wrong things. Finding it so hard to get through one day without failing. I know it's because I'm at that wedding on Saturday and it's annoying me because I'm already iffy about the dress and being a puddin won't help me feel better!

So glad ur still in ketosis. I'd love some cake lol

Ok so decided I'm going bk on plan monday going to enjoy the weekend guilt free and right back on it.

I really hope I can do it I really do not want to gain any more weight and as I've binned the battery of the scales I will only know when I weight on the 28th

Not overly fussed about the weight at the min. Wana try to focus on being on plan and knowing I'm doing everything I can do to keep the lbs drop

Also gives me the 28th to look forward to and updating you guys :)

Xxxx

Be kind to yourself martha in the grand scheme of things its fine. just remember its a weekend not a month lol and you'll be grand.

have fun and get your head in the right place to get on it
go team martha!!
xx

Be kind to yourself martha in the grand scheme of things its fine. just remember its a weekend not a month lol and you'll be grand. have fun and get your head in the right place to get on it go team martha!! xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Lucy ur kind words are so helpful to me when I'm feeling crappy lol

How u doing??

Xx

Hey guys so had the weekend off and honestly had the best weekend drinking and eating and having fun with friends and family. Really needed
It

Back to Uni tmz and back to shakes lol I really feel I'm ready to jump bk on and get this belly shifted lol

Here's a a little pic from the wedding it was a great day :)

Love to u all

Xxxx

image-2599818502.jpg

Hey guys was pretty busy yesterday and tired so drank hardly any water :(

Today will be much the same as I'm out until 9.30pm between college and Uni so il be tired and most likely dehydrated lol

Il keep u guys updated apart from on losses as I've banned my scales. No battery so have no idea what I weighed starting bk but then again I'm only interested in the weight I was in September so once I get bk there I may obsess again haha

Although I'm not bothered by it for now so for me that's a huge deal

Hope u all have a lovely day :)

M xxxxx

Feeling uninspired today but this diary is helping :) thanks!

Back