Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Day 2

I made it through day one! Which always seems to be the hardest for me.... For anyone I guess

I'm feeling really positive about this :)

Will update later xxx

Good luck Martha!

I'm day 4 now, the mental battle is so so difficult!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys

Still going strong

Still not weighed I think I'm staying away from the scales for a while and start judging by the way my clothes are fitting

Think my ibs is playing up this week because I have the worst stomach pains.

How are you all getting on?

Xx

It's tempting to weigh especially when the numbers are going down quickly to start with!
My scales broke and I've not replaced them. I will eventually, but I know if I do now it will drive me insane!

Hope you're having a great Friday

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's tempting to weigh especially when the numbers are going down quickly to start with! My scales broke and I've not replaced them. I will eventually, but I know if I do now it will drive me insane! Hope you're having a great Friday Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app
It really is tempting but at this point I just don't want to know lol Well done for not replacing them!! I hope your Friday is great also :) Xxx

Hey guys

Been AWOL this weekend and not been on plan

Seem to be getting the worst stomach pains recently... I was doubled over in pain in my stomach right round to my back so bad I contemplated going to the hospital.

I tried holding out until Monday so I could go to my doc rather than hours in a hospital but by Sunday it was ok again.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that I was off plan for a few days that helped the pain or if it was just going to pass anyway.

I guess il know by the end of the week. Bk on today..... Planned night off on Saturday then bk on

Have any of you guys experienced similar pain?

Hope ur all doing well

M xxx

Hey guys

All good here

Just checking in... Still not weighed so not sure where I am on the weight front but I'm on plan which can only be good, thinkin of weighing nxt weds morning and going from there

Need to bite the bullet and see progress but il take another week first lol

M xx

Hello lovely people

Just out of the docs about that pain I was having last week.

He thinks it's gallstone :-( but will know on tues when blood tests are back

Also have an ear infection so I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself lol

I still plan on continuing with plan until i find out and even at that I'd rather stay on if they need to operate.

I guess il know more soon

M x

Hey guys

I am aware I am pretty much talking to myself these days lol but day 2 on plan going well

Bloods came bk normal so not sure where to go with that because the pain is still there. Maybe an ultra sound.

I'm thinking maybe steering clear of the scales is a bad idea so I'm gonna weigh in the morning and see how it goes. Then il b strict and do weekly weigh ins only.

I'm finding it easier this time for some reason
Altho I don't want to speak too soon!

Hope you are all doing well

M xxx

well done.....
6.jpg

Hey Martha how you getting on? Is your pain any better? I had a similar pain to that last year and I turned out to be gallstones :( gallstones at 20!! Who gets that?? At least I don't have to worry about getting gallstones in this diet seeing as they took my gallbladder out! :D

I'm on day 3 of ss. I'm hungry. But watching biggest loser and it's helping block out the hunger. :)

Hey Martha how you getting on? Is your pain any better? I had a similar pain to that last year and I turned out to be gallstones :( gallstones at 20!! Who gets that?? At least I don't have to worry about getting gallstones in this diet seeing as they took my gallbladder out! :D I'm on day 3 of ss. I'm hungry. But watching biggest loser and it's helping block out the hunger. :)

Hi hun :)

Day one today again!!! Lol but I've done pretty well actually. I've no more 'excuses' to be off
Plan so I'm hoping that will make a diff!

The pain has subsided for now! Thank you for asking that was very sweet of you

Well that's good that you done have that worry :)

Oh day 3 ur doing fab!! Cnt wait to day 3 again! Sure ur almost in ketosis by now?!

Is this ur first time on Cambridge?

Tell me about yourself xxx

Seriously tho guys I think loombandz are the best thing someone on a vlcd should do to distract themselves. I've been working on one all night! Hence staying on plan! Think I'm onto something here lol

image-663764197.jpg

M xxx

Hi hun :) Day one today again!!! Lol but I've done pretty well actually. I've no more 'excuses' to be off Plan so I'm hoping that will make a diff! The pain has subsided for now! Thank you for asking that was very sweet of you Well that's good that you done have that worry :) Oh day 3 ur doing fab!! Cnt wait to day 3 again! Sure ur almost in ketosis by now?! Is this ur first time on Cambridge? Tell me about yourself xxx

It can be so tough to stick to a diet when medically you feel unwell. I know I've always given up diets due to aches and pains and all that. But I finally got it in my head that the reason I get ill is due to that fact I'm overweight. So lose the weight and lose the other problems. It all goes hand in hand.

Glad the pain has gone though. Being in pain is the worst. Whether it be physical or emotional.

I better blooming nearly be in ketosis haha I'm being a right grump with how hungry I've been. I live with my boyfriend and he is doing step 2 and has been complaining about the one meal he gets and I'm this close to slapping him!! :p

I am 21 and have about 6 stone to lose. What about you?

I like those band things you're doing. I knit. I'm currently knitting a jumper for one of my cats... Don't laugh!! But that helps keep hands busy so I'm not tempted to cheat. :)

Back