Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Haha if by roast dinner you mean chicken and mushroom soup.... :p

Mm. You should try cauliflower mash, just as good as potato version. Well... Almost ;)

Stupid question, but how would I make it?! Would you measure before or after cooking? Any other cooking tips, great fully received :).

Hello pops! :) welcome!

How u doing today Celt?

Day 3 for me and sneaky weigh shows 5lb down already :) I'm really happy to see the numbers going down again!

Don't talk to me about roast dinners lol

Xx

Umm, measure it before maybe? I'm not sure you know, I've never really measured food out before! Have a look on pin-trest. So many great recipe ideas there for Cambridge! :)

I'm doing good today thanks Martha. Oooh fab sneaky weigh in results! The boyf has hidden the scales from me. Booo.. probably a good idea otherwise I would be weighing every day!! About to do some more knitting :) nice relaxing sunday! What are you up up?

xx

Your doing well on day 3, I only lost 6.5lb in 6 days :(

ONLY. ONLY LOST 6.5lbs in 6 days?!? Listen to yourself pops!! That's over a pound a day. Everyone loses weight at different rates. To lose nearly half a stone in 6 days is an incredible achievement. I've never been on a diet where I could have a loss like that. The most I've ever lost in a week before is like 3lbs and that's from practically starving myself!!

You're doing incredible hon, keep going and don't put yourself down!

Hah Lucy. What you having today? :) xxx

ONLY. ONLY LOST 6.5lbs in 6 days?!? Listen to yourself pops!! That's over a pound a day. Everyone loses weight at different rates. To lose nearly half a stone in 6 days is an incredible achievement. I've never been on a diet where I could have a loss like that. The most I've ever lost in a week before is like 3lbs and that's from practically starving myself!! You're doing incredible hon, keep going and don't put yourself down!

Awwww thanks Hun. Just reading other posts that's all wondering if i went wrong somewhere. X

Awwww thanks Hun. Just reading other posts that's all wondering if i went wrong somewhere. X

I don't think you've gone wrong anywhere lovey. When the scales said you'd lost that weight were you happy? If so you have to remember that feeling and don't compare yourself to others my dear. How much weight do you have to lose? Xx

I don't think you've gone wrong anywhere lovey. When the scales said you'd lost that weight were you happy? If so you have to remember that feeling and don't compare yourself to others my dear. How much weight do you have to lose? Xx

I was happy yes. Although more happier at the measurements she took!! Ideally I'm looking at 4 stone, although I have much more to lose. Will take each weigh in as it comes. I believe some weeks you don't lose any?. xx

I was happy yes. Although more happier at the measurements she took!! Ideally I'm looking at 4 stone, although I have much more to lose. Will take each weigh in as it comes. I believe some weeks you don't lose any?. xx

Ooh what was your inch loss?? That's more important that the weight if anything. :)

I've heard that but then the week after you may have a big loss. It tend to be different for women due to hormones and cycles and that apparently.

Like you say. Take it a bit at a time and just remember a loss is a loss. You're moving forward and making a change to your life. You should be mega proud of yourself :D xx

Ooh what was your inch loss?? That's more important that the weight if anything. :) I've heard that but then the week after you may have a big loss. It tend to be different for women due to hormones and cycles and that apparently. Like you say. Take it a bit at a time and just remember a loss is a loss. You're moving forward and making a change to your life. You should be mega proud of yourself :D xx

Bust - 4cm
Waist - 3cm
Thigh - 3cm
Hips - 4cm

:D

How long have you been on Cambridge? xx

Currently all I'm having Is a hissy fit of epic proportions! !

Follow my diary rant I go to leave for work its chucking it down my front door won't close then when I get it closed I sprain my wrist trying to lock it! Then my poxy car won't start!! I left the bonnet slightly open and rain got in boohoo. I then stomp to working muttering away and get soaked by a bus yay!!! So I stagger in late looking like a grumpy drowned rat!! Go team promotion lol.

Bet u wish u didn't ask lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohh no Lucy that sucks :( bless you! Well hopefully all the bad things of the day are done and the only way is up! Every cloud has a silver lining ;) xxx

Bust - 4cm Waist - 3cm Thigh - 3cm Hips - 4cm :D How long have you been on Cambridge? xx

Whitwhoo!! Well done misses! That's blooming brilliant!

I'm only on day 5!! Hope I have success like yours when I get checked on Tuesday eve! Xx

Whitwhoo!! Well done misses! That's blooming brilliant! I'm only on day 5!! Hope I have success like yours when I get checked on Tuesday eve! Xx

Fingers and toes crossed for weigh in. You must remember to try wear the same clothes each time, I'm wondering if that was my problem?

Anyway on wards and downwards :) xx

This is what I'm doing today guys lol

image-179942653.jpg

image-3223432036.jpg

image-4143986101.jpg

Hahaha I love these bands!!!

Yes there are weeks you don't lose but those are the weeks u need to just get on with it and not feel sorry for yourself.

I used to weigh everyday but the feeling of disappointment wasn't worth it!

Sounds like ur having a fab day Lucy

Pops ur loss was amazing doesn't matter if it was 1lb or 10lb we are all diff and all on the sane journey! We get there in the end I promise.

Xxxx

Back