Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

5kg is fab well done !!
I'm hungry too , today
Iv made icellys with the water flavouring iv had 3 of them that has helped xx

Day 5

Go Martha , go Martha go !!!! Lol

How's you chicken?

Today has been ok I purchased 3 new dresses allegedly for work lol.

It escaped my notice one has a cut out section in the back so oops can't wear that one for work. And one maxi dress turned out to be strapless lol so can't wear that one either.

Only one thing for it other half's bank card will just have to stay in my purse and ill try again tomorrow lol

I'm considering this as a fine for his poor performance this week :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 5 Go Martha , go Martha go !!!! Lol How's you chicken? Today has been ok I purchased 3 new dresses allegedly for work lol. It escaped my notice one has a cut out section in the back so oops can't wear that one for work. And one maxi dress turned out to be strapless lol so can't wear that one either. Only one thing for it other half's bank card will just have to stay in my purse and ill try again tomorrow lol I'm considering this as a fine for his poor performance this week :D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Lol I'm good! Spent the last 2 hours or more in the bath just kept refilling everytime it was cold so by the time I got out after 11 I couldn't be bothered making my 4th product so just had some ham again I won't go mental about that one.

Lmaoooo and good fine it is!! Try again tomorrow and update us on your findings lol

Tomorrow will be day 6 yaaaaay I can't believe I've actually managed almost a whole week on plan like WHAT?! It's only taken since January when I thought I was back in the zone lol I'm really happy. Still have my cravings but I'm in a much better place than I have been and I feel happy that I'm in control again. Yea I might be having the odd bit of ham or lean mince here and there but the scales are not complaining :)

I will be out and about tmz busy taking mother to a hospital app then the dreaded grocery shop so il get eggs n salad and maybe have a nice salad for dins if I fancy it, if not Emily will always eat it so no biggie :)

When is weigh in Lucy? Xxxx

Saturday 11 am is judgement day.

I've been all over the place stressed missing shakes etc no major fridge raiding so I'm optimistic.

I've kept all my cards and I'm comparing my results. On my 3rd week last time around I only lost 3 lbs so that's strangely made me nervous. Lol

I sound like such a need. Fingers crossed I'll be in the 15's. At this point 15 anything and ill take it:)

I to indulged in an epic bath however mine was hijacked by my smallest person. From worbling pink to my hearts content with my sugar scrub to cramped at the tap end with poxy one direction :eek:

Saturday 11 am is judgement day. I've been all over the place stressed missing shakes etc no major fridge raiding so I'm optimistic. I've kept all my cards and I'm comparing my results. On my 3rd week last time around I only lost 3 lbs so that's strangely made me nervous. Lol I sound like such a need. Fingers crossed I'll be in the 15's. At this point 15 anything and ill take it:) I to indulged in an epic bath however mine was hijacked by my smallest person. From worbling pink to my hearts content with my sugar scrub to cramped at the tap end with poxy one direction :eek: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Any loss will be great!!

Do u need 3lb to get in the 15s then or more?

My bath was interrupted by mini me poking my belly it made me feel wonderful lol it's just as well I don't get offended as she recently told me I just got stretched out a bit lool

Good luck with work tomorrow!! Hopefully it flies in :) xxxxx

Hey there
Last week I weighed in at 16.1. And I've been scale hopping all week I keep going anywhere from 16.2 booooo to 15.12 weighing multiple times a day . Moving scales around and various other odd things I do probably isn't healthy?

I wasn't really bothered last time weekly cd weigh in only.i think it's because I'm working to a deadline I'm behaving like a woman possessed lol

How's u doing? X

Hey there Last week I weighed in at 16.1. And I've been scale hopping all week I keep going anywhere from 16.2 booooo to 15.12 weighing multiple times a day . Moving scales around and various other odd things I do probably isn't healthy? I wasn't really bothered last time weekly cd weigh in only.i think it's because I'm working to a deadline I'm behaving like a woman possessed lol How's u doing? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah you will be in the 15s for sure lol I only ever weigh 1st thing have jumped on a few mornings but didn't today as was in a rush and prob won't now until Sunday morning.

Mother cancelled her hosp app and didn't tell me until I went to hers this morning lol so not happy with that one cuz I didn't sleep until after 3 lol But we went and done a bit of shopping so not too bad lol had to do the dreaded grocery shop but I was good!

Got my subway salad and it was sooo good!! Lol

What weight do u wanna be for coming over?

Are you up to much this weekend?

I have a counselling session tonight (I need 10 as part of my diploma but I'm reaping the benefits lol) I'm tired today prob because I was busy again but il just have a chilled evening. Emily is with my dad since 9am so she will be well and truly ready for bed by the time she gets home lol il be glad because at the min she's doing anything to stay up lol really taking Mickey

Xxxx

I need to weigh in at 14.8 or less by the 25th of august.

I'm shattered. Finished work the house looks like a bombs gone off and apparently everyone else needs food???

So I'm summoning motivation lol x

I need to weigh in at 14.8 or less by the 25th of august. I'm shattered. Finished work the house looks like a bombs gone off and apparently everyone else needs food??? So I'm summoning motivation lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol you will do it!!!!

I think the heat is contributing to people feeling shattered aswell. Not good lol

Nvr worry about the house for now lol are you going to do anything nice this weekend?

Let everyone else get their own food lol xx

Everyone is very quiet lol I'm getting concerned :p Today is going good! Weigh in tmz which will be a day 6 weigh in as I didn't weigh on day one now I duno if I should just wait until Monday lol il decide tomorrow I guess Just going to be helping my sister pack tonight as she is moving house so atleast my mind will be occupied to some degree lol What's everyone up to? Xx

Back