Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Today went a bit belly up

Started well with a shake and a bar

Then about 7pm I got really hungry rather than just making a pack I had chicken and salad. I know I can have it if I want but I know it was too much chicken and I need to stop letting myself have little bits of protein here and there. I feel crap for it and worried about the scales tomorrow which is silly because I know the damage will be minimal I'm maybe being silly but need to make sure I'm just sticking with packs in future and no lee way at all.

Apart from that I've had a lot of water and coffee through out today so it's good on that front.

Hope you guys are getting on a little better lol xx

Had a bag of monster munch and boy did I pay for it. Won't be doing that again in a hurry!!!!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Day 7
Go Martha go Martha go

Wooo hoo pom pom shake bingo wibble yeah wooo

Lol I'm experimenting with my cheer . I'm thinking maybe double like summersult into a split tomorrow? ? Far toooo much coffee going on in my world today:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 7 Go Martha go Martha go Wooo hoo pom pom shake bingo wibble yeah wooo Lol I'm experimenting with my cheer . I'm thinking maybe double like summersult into a split tomorrow? ? Far toooo much coffee going on in my world today:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wouldn't today be day 8 if I started last Sunday? Lol or am I totally losing it?

Lol your cheer is great!! I didn't weigh today and I'm properly filled up with water now so il have to just weigh tomorrow. Thinking now I probably drank water subconsciously on purpose because I ate that much chicken last night I didn't really wana see the scales today! I feel heavy today aswell which doesn't help

Lol my day is going to consist of lots of tea and water and hiding away from everyone. Emily is off to a birthday party 2-4 so at least I have some time this afternoon to relax.

Are you working today? Xx

Mm mm by my calculations it would be day 8???
I seem to be missing a cheer!!

Day 8

Go Martha go Martha go. Pom poms shake. Double front pike summersult with a twist. Into the splits with a sparkler in her teeth.Go Martha lol:D.

I am indeed at work again guzzling lots of water and probably far too much coffee.

So Mrs what's the story? Sounds like a smidgen of sabotagey type of biz going on?? It was only chicken not like you ate the fridge the robbed the pizza man is it? :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mm mm by my calculations it would be day 8??? I seem to be missing a cheer!! Day 8 Go Martha go Martha go. Pom poms shake. Double front pike summersult with a twist. Into the splits with a sparkler in her teeth.Go Martha lol:D. I am indeed at work again guzzling lots of water and probably far too much coffee. So Mrs what's the story? Sounds like a smidgen of sabotagey type of biz going on?? It was only chicken not like you ate the fridge the robbed the pizza man is it? :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha now we are all up to date on our cheers :)

What time do u get home today?

I have no idea what happened yesterday I know I should have just made a pack but a whole pile of chicken was calling. Didn't rob the pizza man and I'm so glad I avoided the devil that is carbs just need to stay focused and still with only products.

I was 22.5.6 last Friday and 22.2.6 last Monday and yesterday I was 21.11.2 so it's coming off. Il weigh in the morning for a full week since last Monday. Then I can go from there. Wanted it to be more but I have to keep in mind It was time of the month this week so maybe that's why it's not as big. Il have a better figure by the morning lol

Xxxxx

Why don't you try Step 2?? At least you can have a small meal during the day. That's what I'm doing. I couldn't cope not have food especially working all day I look forward to coming home and cooking. Hang in there, you can do it xx

Why don't you try Step 2?? At least you can have a small meal during the day. That's what I'm doing. I couldn't cope not have food especially working all day I look forward to coming home and cooking. Hang in there, you can do it xx

Hey pops

I feel like from experience ss is best for me because if I allow myself any food then I have limit. I'm fine with just my products for the most part I'm thinking my hormones will be the reason I've been picking at little things this week. We'll see eh?

How are you getting on? X

So today I have not stopped running to the bathroom! A lot of tea and water has been consumed!

Just 3 products so far today but might just leave it at that. I'll see.....

Really pleased I am almost 8 days on plan! Can't even remember the last time I could say that. Start of sept last year anyway atleast. Can't wait for my clothes to start feeling loose and for me to start feeling good about myself again. It's long overdue!!

I really hope you guys have had a good weekend!! Xxx

Hi , I think iv followed u on Insta Martha , if not it's someone else lol

Going to get weighed in a hour , I'm not in the mood to do this diet I keep being really good then really bad ?
think I'm going to see how I feel when I come back off holiday
Keep up the good work ladies xx

Hi , I think iv followed u on Insta Martha , if not it's someone else lol Going to get weighed in a hour , I'm not in the mood to do this diet I keep being really good then really bad ? think I'm going to see how I feel when I come back off holiday Keep up the good work ladies xx

You did yes lol I don't have much up just my before pic. Lol

Just take the days as they come hun. Maybe you need that little break on your hol to think about what u wana do? Just keep trying you're doing really well xxx

Set up an insta gram account for my journey guys if any of you are on there my name on there is martha_cwp

Hello :)

I'm following you on insta G! .... Minus117

It's ace for motivation, I post everything that goes into that mouth of mines on there mmmm "^_^"

I really should get a diary of my own set up on here eh!

We will get there x

Hello :) I'm following you on insta G! .... Minus117 It's ace for motivation, I post everything that goes into that mouth of mines on there mmmm "^_^" I really should get a diary of my own set up on here eh! We will get there x

Hey hun

Yes I followed u on my personal account and I don't post about cwp there so that's why I created the new one.

The diary is a great Idea. I find it really helps to put things down. You have already done so well! I'm sure you're so chuffed!!

We will get there for sure :) xxx

Back