Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hi Martha I'm not doing too bad so far although getting a rumbling tummy this aft! Thanks for subscridbing :) my first weigh in is next Friday! Lowered cals etc wed and thurs but started (step 2) for real on Friday - so I guess that makes it day 2. Im from down south in Southampton 31 and on a mission :) I have just over 6 stone to loose so you will see me on here for quite a while I expect. X tell me about you Hun, where you from how's it been for you how far are you along the weight loss route? Doing SS or a higher step? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All sounds promising on your front! Hope the headache subsides :-(

Can't wait to hear all about ur weigh in!

You will get there in no time! Il be around a while now too lol

Me, I'm 26 from Belfast. Started cwp June 2012 at 23 stone 1lb on and off lost 3 stone up to that Christmas messed around by march 2013 I'd regained 1 stone of that then 100% march-June break for hol bk on until sept in that time I lost almost 5 stone. Then sept came I lost my focus and diff family things along with studying stress I regained almost 6 stone. Hard to believe but I ate A LOT so makes sense really. Finally gave myself a giant kick in the butt after I graduated then on the 20th of this month I started bk at 22 stone 6lb and last weigh in was 21.9 so I'm getting there. My goal is 12 stone but I'd be happy floating between 12 and 13 il see how I get on! I want this to be the final time on this plan and get my life back on track!!!

In it for the long haul too lol so we shall be seeing a lot of each other xxxx

All sounds promising on your front! Hope the headache subsides :-( Can't wait to hear all about ur weigh in! You will get there in no time! Il be around a while now too lol Me, I'm 26 from Belfast. Started cwp June 2012 at 23 stone 1lb on and off lost 3 stone up to that Christmas messed around by march 2013 I'd regained 1 stone of that then 100% march-June break for hol bk on until sept in that time I lost almost 5 stone. Then sept came I lost my focus and diff family things along with studying stress I regained almost 6 stone. Hard to believe but I ate A LOT so makes sense really. Finally gave myself a giant kick in the butt after I graduated then on the 20th of this month I started bk at 22 stone 6lb and last weigh in was 21.9 so I'm getting there. My goal is 12 stone but I'd be happy floating between 12 and 13 il see how I get on! I want this to be the final time on this plan and get my life back on track!!! In it for the long haul too lol so we shall be seeing a lot of each other xxxx

It's hard to come back again (I've been a serial returner!) but not any more!!!! :) 12st is my goal too then maintaining around 12-13st. Your doing great so far! We can do this :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's hard to come back again (I've been a serial returner!) but not any more!!!! :) 12st is my goal too then maintaining around 12-13st. Your doing great so far! We can do this :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol it's hard but we can do it!! Always wish I had the first timer enthusiasm again and again!!

Thank you hun!!! Can't wait to see how ur weigh in goes xxx

Day 14 !!!!

Lol I'm a rubbish cheerleader but I try lol:D

Ahhhh caravan hols stay strong my ss jedi! !!

Mmmm lose weight we must lol love it bagsy yoda lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 14 !!!! Lol I'm a rubbish cheerleader but I try lol:D Ahhhh caravan hols stay strong my ss jedi! !! Mmmm lose weight we must lol love it bagsy yoda lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lmao Lucy you make me laugh so much. Yea we will be super strong and you will feel amazing flying to Belfast at the end of the month lol xx

Dont give into temptation. I have been surrounded by food n soooo proud of myself that ive not caved!! U can do it!

Flying I wish we are attempting a ferry lol
Two kids 8 hours surrounded by sea the other half is going to regret that one pmsl.:D

On the plus side I will have a car there so I can run away for emergancy coffee with my jedi friend. Mmmm save mental health we must!! Run from the mother in law we must the darkness is strong !! X

Flying I wish we are attempting a ferry lol Two kids 8 hours surrounded by sea the other half is going to regret that one pmsl.:D On the plus side I will have a car there so I can run away for emergancy coffee with my jedi friend. Mmmm save mental health we must!! Run from the mother in law we must the darkness is strong !! X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no is this the one from Birkenhead? R u close to there? If so u can get a cabin for £20 you can pay when ur boarding. Is it a night or day boat?

Haha anytime remind me to send you my mob num on fb! Lmao oh god she must be awful xx

We have a cabin. The girls are planning a movie and munch ie marathon . While I do laps around the ship chanting must be thin ,must be thin ,must not let mother in law win!!:D

So day 15 weigh in tomorrow!!

I'm looking forward to it but at the same time I don't want to be disappointed with a small loss and to be fair I think it will be. Jumped on the scale on Friday so that I could track what I lose over a month to see if I'm meeting the 1 stone targets each month. I hadn't even lost 1lb then so that's why I'm not hopeful. Maybe il have a sudden drop lol well that's what I'm hoping for anyway! Lol

Also heading home from the caravan today so will really glad to get home this afternoon x

Will update in the morning.

Hope ur all good xxx

We have a cabin. The girls are planning a movie and munch ie marathon . While I do laps around the ship chanting must be thin ,must be thin ,must not let mother in law win!!:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's good lol ha you have it all worked out! Xxx

So day 15 weigh in tomorrow!! I'm looking forward to it but at the same time I don't want to be disappointed with a small loss and to be fair I think it will be. Jumped on the scale on Friday so that I could track what I lose over a month to see if I'm meeting the 1 stone targets each month. I hadn't even lost 1lb then so that's why I'm not hopeful. Maybe il have a sudden drop lol well that's what I'm hoping for anyway! Lol Also heading home from the caravan today so will really glad to get home this afternoon x Will update in the morning. Hope ur all good xxx

Ooh good luck for weigh in tomorrow, drink lots of water this eve and you may have a sudden drop tomorrow morning!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off this week guys!

Slightly gutted but 11.2lb off in 2 weeks can't complain!

hoping for better next week!!! Hope you're all doing fab!!!

M xxx

Day probably 2 more than last time maybe ??! Yay woooo pom pom shake , bingo wibble booty wobbling goodness. Double pike worm wriggle into the splits with a cocktail umbrella between my teeth!!!! Yer baby yoda got moves she had lol x

Had gather myself after that cheer!

Now down to business go Martha go Martha go!!

1 lb off is always better than a 1 lb on sweetie.

I've been reading on the beach today it was lush. Had a sneaky peek at the scales and movement is positive. However I am a fan of losing the same 3 lbs all week lol How's u my Lil lovely? X

Day probably 2 more than last time maybe ??! Yay woooo pom pom shake , bingo wibble booty wobbling goodness. Double pike worm wriggle into the splits with a cocktail umbrella between my teeth!!!! Yer baby yoda got moves she had lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol day 16!

I want pizza soooo bad!!! Did u get my fb message I sent u a funny video lol

Loved today's cheer :)

Are you feeling better? Xx

Had gather myself after that cheer! Now down to business go Martha go Martha go!! 1 lb off is always better than a 1 lb on sweetie. I've been reading on the beach today it was lush. Had a sneaky peek at the scales and movement is positive. However I am a fan of losing the same 3 lbs all week lol How's u my Lil lovely? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds lovely!! I'm good trying to stay positive about the loss and il be ok I just need to get on with it. I have 3 more weeks of slim and save left so il b bk to tetras after that and back where I feel I belong lol in my little tetra comfort zone lol

Glad ur feeling positive and the scales are your friend today lol xxxxx

Sometimes you do get a little loss and u feel deflated as soo much self restraint for so little but then the magic happens and you get a whoosh and remember why we do this. Come on girl let's have a whoosh lol x

Back