Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Go Martha go Martha go!!!

I've been absent due to cheer strain lol that and having a rubbish week but back on track today.

Pom poms at the ready lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Go Martha go Martha go!!! I've been absent due to cheer strain lol that and having a rubbish week but back on track today. Pom poms at the ready lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Luce :)

Nvr worry about the week, the important thing is that you are back. I hope you are ok!!

Let's do this :) xxxxx

Hey everyone hope you don't mind me joining I was reading through posts and came across yours with some great inspiration, I'm on day 10 of SS and its been such a struggle yesterday and today I was sick and not really feeling that great was wondering if anyone had any advice or experienced the same thing? but I am happy to say even with the sickness I didn't cheat, which I'm not only shocked about but pretty proud of myself, I just hope tomorrow is a better day. Also have my first weigh in on Monday :confused: so slightly excited but also very nervous. I feel like I have a mountain to climb at right now I'm right at the bottom looking you thinking you'll never make it so would love to be able to get some motivation from you all as well as give some. Hope everyone is doing good?

Hey ladies , may i join your gang please , I need support and motivation and I am also a fellow Belfastian (sort of) lol x

Hey everyone hope you don't mind me joining I was reading through posts and came across yours with some great inspiration, I'm on day 10 of SS and its been such a struggle yesterday and today I was sick and not really feeling that great was wondering if anyone had any advice or experienced the same thing? but I am happy to say even with the sickness I didn't cheat, which I'm not only shocked about but pretty proud of myself, I just hope tomorrow is a better day. Also have my first weigh in on Monday :confused: so slightly excited but also very nervous. I feel like I have a mountain to climb at right now I'm right at the bottom looking you thinking you'll never make it so would love to be able to get some motivation from you all as well as give some. Hope everyone is doing good?

Nvr had that issue with being sick hun just take it easy I know some people take a while to get used to the levels of vitamins and minerals. Just persevere and you will be fab.

Tell me about you? You are more than welcome to join in on my diary. We are all here to support each other xxx

Okay guys here's what's going on with me.....

Been half assing the plan for a few days not getting far not really eating and not really being on plan so getting nowhere really

Today I woke up with the most terrible stomach ache and I have been ill the entire day, hardly able to move from my bed...
Look like death and even sips of water make me want to throw up or pass out. I have no idea where this has come from. The last and only other time I felt like this was Disneyland Paris October 2012 for my daughters 4th bday and the only reason we had gotten out of bed at all was because we paid a fortune for her to have lunch with the princesses and of course ride the teacups and bloody dumbo going up and down, it was her birthday, i had to do it for her....wasn't too much fun I assure you when French waiters are serving you something that looks like you have just regurgitated..... Oh the horror!!!

So yea feel like crap and I'm really hoping for a better day tomorrow! I've been put off eating for life :-(

Hope you are all well xxx

Hey, thank you for your support. I've currently just finished university so waiting for results and applying for jobs at the moment I still live at home and I am looking forward to entering my profession looking slimmer and being healthier. I'm feeling a lot better today managed my 2 shakes and kept them down which is a bonus just drinking herbal tea which seems to help looking forward to tomorrow where I will hopefully see a good loss :). How is everyone else feeling today?

Okay guys here's what's going on with me.....

Been half assing the plan for a few days not getting far not really eating and not really being on plan so getting nowhere really

Today I woke up with the most terrible stomach ache and I have been ill the entire day, hardly able to move from my bed...
Look like death and even sips of water make me want to throw up or pass out. I have no idea where this has come from. The last and only other time I felt like this was Disneyland Paris October 2012 for my daughters 4th bday and the only reason we had gotten out of bed at all was because we paid a fortune for her to have lunch with the princesses and of course ride the teacups and bloody dumbo going up and down, it was her birthday, i had to do it for her....wasn't too much fun I assure you when French waiters are serving you something that looks like you have just regurgitated..... Oh the horror!!!

So yea feel like crap and I'm really hoping for a better day tomorrow! I've been put off eating for life :-(

Hope you are all well xxx

Awe Martha , maybe it's a wee bug. There's loads of sickness bugs going around. Hope you feel better soon honey xxx

P's I'm a scot living in northern Ireland. I have moved from lisburn to antrim lol xxx

Awe Martha , maybe it's a wee bug. There's loads of sickness bugs going around. Hope you feel better soon honey xxx P's I'm a scot living in northern Ireland. I have moved from lisburn to antrim lol xxx

Thanks hun feel a bit better today still a dodgy tummy and aching all over but nothing like yesterday. Still not able to manage any water or food/products. Will see how I get on.

How you doing? U been on Cambridge long? Are you enjoying living in NI xxx

Hi Martha how you feeling today? I am on day 5 of Cambridge and due for my 1st weight in on Wednesday 20th Aug. I've been doing ok , hit a brick wall day 1 & day 3 but fought through it. Today is a good day and I'm feeling very positive. I started at 16st 10lbs. Had a cheeky wee weight in on my own scales and I've approx 9 lbs off since Thursday. Fingers crossed.
I Love living in northern Ireland , I can't see myself ever going home now. We have settled very well.

What kind of day are you having ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Martha how you feeling today? I am on day 5 of Cambridge and due for my 1st weight in on Wednesday 20th Aug. I've been doing ok , hit a brick wall day 1 & day 3 but fought through it. Today is a good day and I'm feeling very positive. I started at 16st 10lbs. Had a cheeky wee weight in on my own scales and I've approx 9 lbs off since Thursday. Fingers crossed. I Love living in northern Ireland , I can't see myself ever going home now. We have settled very well. What kind of day are you having ? Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Much better today, still a little drained but a million times better :) thank you for asking

You are doing really well so far! Excited to see what weigh in result is for you.

That's great that you love it here I think that's important when you feel happy where you are or not feeling homesick.

My day has consisted of 1 piece of sugar free gum and a few sips of water. Starting to feel my appetite coming back but stomach still too sore to think about having anything

Hope your day is going well xx

Back