Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I'm doing ok. Sticking to the plan 100% but not loss this week :(. Hold is 18 September. Want to reach my 3 stone milestone before I go x

I'm doing ok. Sticking to the plan 100% but not loss this week :(. Hold is 18 September. Want to reach my 3 stone milestone before I go x

Not too long now pops

I've been awful all weekend

I got the job I went for in tesco diff position but better hours so started Saturday glad to be doing something

Bk on today wana b in ketosis by thurs when I'm bk in work because it's not easy passing all that food without being tempted.

Xxx

Not too long now pops

I've been awful all weekend

I got the job I went for in tesco diff position but better hours so started Saturday glad to be doing something

Bk on today wana b in ketosis by thurs when I'm bk in work because it's not easy passing all that food without being tempted.

Xxx

Martha , well done on new job , i understand what its like working with Food , I manage the Sainsbury distribution trucks here in Belfast going into store and every day i go into the chill to scan the food that is going to each store and i swear i could eat it all as i am scanning it. in my head i am making a meal out of every single product i scan lol its torture xxxx

Martha , well done on new job , i understand what its like working with Food , I manage the Sainsbury distribution trucks here in Belfast going into store and every day i go into the chill to scan the food that is going to each store and i swear i could eat it all as i am scanning it. in my head i am making a meal out of every single product i scan lol its torture xxxx

Thanks hun ?

It's so bad! And the staff canteen having cooked breakfasts etc is killer but the free tea keeps me going!

Day 4 today 100% and I'm really pleased. Best I've managed in a long time. Was meant to be at a charity award dinner tonight and was really dreading it as didn't wana come off plan. Thankfully I got out of it,

I have swollen glands and think something is going on with me but I'm so determined to get on with it. Feeling ill and doing nothing about being unhappy with myself is much worse than being ill and knowing I'm making a difference lol

How u doing hun?

Xxx

How's the new job going? x

Hey pops!! My feet are falling off me lol not used to all this standing about! Saying that tho I guess it's kept me focused on plan I just seemed to get on it on Monday and uve been good since and it hasn't even felt like an effort. I'm out on weds for a friends bday and it's just her and I so I cnt really just not go but I've my focused head on and I'm planning on being good! Then a night out at the start of October as my best friend moved to Liverpool 6 months ago and this is the 1st she will be since so I'm looking forward to that! Maybe won't be so good! Lol

Then that will be me on plan again until November when I fly to Southampton to meet my beautiful friend Ria (crazydiamond) that I found here on minimins :) I will be half on plan when there and then it's straight bk on it until
Christmas of course!!

How are u doing pops? Sorry for my rant lol xxx

Thanks hun ?

It's so bad! And the staff canteen having cooked breakfasts etc is killer but the free tea keeps me going!

Day 4 today 100% and I'm really pleased. Best I've managed in a long time. Was meant to be at a charity award dinner tonight and was really dreading it as didn't wana come off plan. Thankfully I got out of it,

I have swollen glands and think something is going on with me but I'm so determined to get on with it. Feeling ill and doing nothing about being unhappy with myself is much worse than being ill and knowing I'm making a difference lol

How u doing hun?

Xxx

i think you have passed your swollen glands on to me lol im slowly dying a slow death here at work , think i may have a wee chest infection , good thing is , im not that assed about food as i am sooooo miserable lol xxxx

happy monday xx

i think you have passed your swollen glands on to me lol im slowly dying a slow death here at work , think i may have a wee chest infection , good thing is , im not that assed about food as i am sooooo miserable lol xxxx happy monday xx

Lol I've a chest infection too! Poor us!!

I've no appetite either so it's all good lol il update my weight when I'm bk in the 20s I was 22.3 starting bk last Monday so I need 18lb off to get bk to the 20s I always seem to hover in the late 21s early 22s before I give up and stop and start so until I'm out of that comfort zone then il not be happy lol I'm so hard to please!

How are you doing apart from being ill?
Xxxx

You can do it Martha. Stick with it. I never ever thought I would be under 18 stone. I was was near 21st when I started so feel your pain x

You can do it Martha. Stick with it. I never ever thought I would be under 18 stone. I was was near 21st when I started so feel your pain x

Oh I know pops I'm getting on with it! Started at 23.1 got down to 16.7 and then life happened and I didn't remain focused! I'm bk here but for sure I will be bk where I was and lower!

How u doing?? Xxx

Celebrated my 3st success with a Chinese. Not a good move!! But hey ho, realized that I can eat like that any more, made me bloated for two days and I didn't even have rice!!!

I know what you mean about life, been there to. Although this is the first time I've take my weight seriously.

Sending hugs xx

Hey Martha,

Just a quick pop by to say well done with your losses so far. It's difficult getting back to it, esp. after great losses before. I managed to loose 3 st on Dukan plan but let life get in the way of proper maintenance. This time, I needed to really get back to basics, and CD offers me that. Along with working up the steps, i'm using this as an opportunity to get my life in order and am seeing this as the final straw, and last diet i'll have to do!

Well done on the new job! xx

Celebrated my 3st success with a Chinese. Not a good move!! But hey ho, realized that I can eat like that any more, made me bloated for two days and I didn't even have rice!!! I know what you mean about life, been there to. Although this is the first time I've take my weight seriously. Sending hugs xx

Well done on the 3 stone pops! Don't beat urself up and keep going... This process is all about learning!

We can do it! Hugs back :) xxxx

Hey Martha, Just a quick pop by to say well done with your losses so far. It's difficult getting back to it, esp. after great losses before. I managed to loose 3 st on Dukan plan but let life get in the way of proper maintenance. This time, I needed to really get back to basics, and CD offers me that. Along with working up the steps, i'm using this as an opportunity to get my life in order and am seeing this as the final straw, and last diet i'll have to do! Well done on the new job! xx

Hi hun

I really appreciate that :) thank you for saying that!

Very hard getting bk into it but I'm feeling focused on trying to get this weight off and just enjoy wearing clothes and going shopping and having a choice! Lol

I hope your doing well! Do u want to lose much more? Xxx

Hey Martha,

Well done for focussing on the positives - keep looking forward to those clothes and you'll soon forget about food! :) I've a pair of jeans i'd like to fit into in a couple of weeks - going to dig them out tonight for inspiration! Luckily/unfortunately, my wardrobe has a three size range and I am hoping to get into those smaller sizes soon!

I'd like to loose another 3-3 1/2 stone - that's the plan anyways. I put all my Dukan losses back on (and more) so am hoping to beat my lowest on that diet...only another 2st to go!

xx

xx

dropping in too see how your doing Martha , you seem like your doing well , yes be nice to have a choice of clothes , reminded me of going into the shop (yours) in July with no aircon on and sweating and grabbing 5 pairs of trousers to look at myself and think OH NO, how has this happened .... the mirrors were wide and long too ...
Im back and wanting to change ... how has it been for you ?
Pops hi, was the thought of the Chinese better than it tasted ? I always think of foods while on VLCD and the longer I'm on plan I still thin k of a food and yes I have carried it out but it wasn't as good as the thought .... 3 stones is great !

Back