Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Awol shrink to awol Martha come in please................. awol shrinky to awol Martha do you copy???????

:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Martha is back

Martha is not on plan

Martha is 22.5

Martha is unamused

Martha will be back on plan in the morning

Martha has missed you all

Martha is going to sleep

Goodnight lovelies xxxx

I'm doing well, thanks Martha! Still plodding on! Had a great loss this week which has given me a lovely boost!

Well done on coming back - that's step 1! :)

xx

Yay go team Martha! !

Still struggling to get both feet on the wagon but touch wood today is my day 1 (again ........Everyday for the last 14 days! !)

Go team us xx

Thanks everyone I feel so lucky to have you all in my support network!

Didn't make it yesterday but I did today so roll on day 2 tomorrow! Sick of day ones!!

How are you all?

Xx

Hey heh my sluggy sista lol I'm back day 1 again ish if you squint yay. How's you doing? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not too bad! Water can be worked on! But no food! Not a crumb :)

Miserable yes but I have my trip to Southampton to look forward to at the start of November :)

Then bk on it until Christmas lol boring!! The feeling of losing and my smaller clothes fitting again will be enough to push me on!! I hope lol

How's day 1ish going? Xxx

Holiday was lovely thank you. Been back on plan since I got back. Had a few days of picking but still lost!!!

Little pickers wear big knickers!!

Good to have you back xx

Holiday was lovely thank you. Been back on plan since I got back. Had a few days of picking but still lost!!! Little pickers wear big knickers!! Good to have you back xx

Good to hear pops!!

Coming to end of day 3 for me I'm pleased with myself :)

Not weighing every morning either which is unheard of for me lol so I guess il see what the scales say on weds morning!!

I know I could be drinking more water but I'm drinking tea like it's going out of fashion so I'm hoping that's gonna balance it out a little.

1st goal is to get out of the 21 stones

So 20 anything il be plzd and go from there

Was 22.5 when I started bk

I've been hovering between low 22s and hi 21s for the last few months so breaking that will be amazing!!!

How's everyone doing? Xxx

Feel like absolute crap today guys :-(

Perhaps the change in weather and germs flying all over the place!!

Day 4 on plan and apart from the obvious illness I feel ok and I feel positive.

Don't get me wrong there's nothing I would love more than a huge bowl of irish stew to comfort me from that horrific weather but!! I need to feel good about myself again!

My daughters dinner smelled particularly nice tonight but I'm staying strong. I'm hoping a long sleep will help me! Not working until 1 tmz :)

How are you guys doing? Xxxx

Well I still haven't managed day 1 yet !!!

So I'm starting on Monday I will get this together! !

Currently weighing in at 16.9 booooo .

Ahh well good to hear you've made it to day 4 proper jealous. X:D

Back