Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Hey guys

Still on plan but not doing great with my water and sometimes im nibbling so weight isn't shifting as well as it could. Can't really say much else if I'm honest.

Jst hoping to get through these nxt few weeks coming up to Christmas without doing major damage and remaining good most of the time, I will allow myself a few treats without feeling guilty. I feel like I need to have that mind frame otherwise il freak about being so good in the nxt while: I may not even have the treats but by telling myself il allow it if the time comes is what is helping right now :)

How you guys getting on? Hope all is well!

Sorry haven't been around much :-(

Xxxxxx

Glad your still on plan hun. Don't beat yourself up. I'm struggling to, don't think this time of year help either.

Sending hugs xx

Glad your still on plan hun. Don't beat yourself up. I'm struggling to, don't think this time of year help either. Sending hugs xx

Thanks pops :)

This time of year is awful! I fell off this time last year too and nvr really got bk the control!

Don't want to be in this position nxt year! I wana be slim and looking forward to everything coming up!

We can do it hun :)

Xxxx

Yayyyy we can do it and be slim for summer xx

Unplanned weekend away resulted in over eating. Back on track tomorrow for sure as I feel FAT!!! How are you?x

Back on it pops it's all goo Aslong as you don't lose control as you say bk on it

My scales aren't moving its driving me mental!

I'm gonna not weigh for a week maybe and hope for a big drop

Xxx

Well I'm on a 20 day stretch.
Was aiming to stay off the scales until the end however I seem to have weighed in twice this morning. But that's it no more scale hopping. .......... lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm on a 20 day stretch. Was aiming to stay off the scales until the end however I seem to have weighed in twice this morning. But that's it no more scale hopping. .......... lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol well I need to avoid the scales because I'm fed up looking at it. I really want out of the 21s and be 20 something so im praying for a Christmas miracle lol Id really love to achieve that before Christmas which is 9lb away!!!

You can do it! What's 20 days? Xxx

Back