**Marvellous Monday - Hour by Hour **

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
For all you people who need a wee nudge to check in, stay on track, drink your water, brag, boast, whatever it is have a wee post in here.

I think I fall into the drink your water camp, did okay yesterday but think today might be a bit of a struggle. Out with the District Nurses and the first 3 days the old bladder isn't quite used to that much fluid yet!

Hope you all have a good day people! And I'll see you about 4 o'clock (ish) :wave_cry:

well i feel rough today, it came on last night about 5pm....i've been feeling a lot colder than usual but i had no energy last night and it really hurt to walk up the stairs. so i'm staying in bed today.
I'm still going to be working (BOO) but at least i;m in bed!

Already having another pants day....and its 8am! Wishing these tablets would kick in quickly! :(

xx

Hi all, after a bad day yeasterday its getting back into ketosis for me for the next couple days -again. wish I could just stick to it, it would make it so much easier!

Arrrrrg- I want to eat!

I hope everyone has a great Monday. It's nearly over for us here in NZ, and it has been a beautiful Spring day. Warm, sunny and clear. Spent the day out with my huband, window shopping and watching Tarantino's latest offering, which was really good. Violent, funny, but very entertaining, if you like that kind of thing! I also took a load of pictures, which I often do, and I just thought I would share a few with you...

crimson2.jpg

crimson1.jpg

crimson3.jpg

crimson4.jpg

crimson5.jpg

Back