marvelous monday *hour by hour*

sumayyah

please try again
morning girls, hope everyones having a good one

well i should be getting on with the daily chores and drinking my water but no im sat online chatting again, lol

I wish I was home doing stuff instead of sitting in front of a pc in work - doing stuff (ie online...!!).

I've got to do some work... lol

Have a good day now!

Lynne
x

Yay! I'm meeting my new CDC today at 12 so very excited about that! Getting ready for my start on 1st :D

I'm glad uni term is over for Christmas but I'm still working hard with revision!!!

Don't work too hard Lynne and Sumayyah! x

Good luck Gem!

I am counting down the days till christmas and new year! I am such a big kid! Today I am mostly not working but pretending to! :D

im still not off the computer, im a bad girl, havnt even managed a shake or any water, insted in watching a friend on msn. bad girl, bad girl

I'm back! Meeting went really well. My new CDC is lovely and I feel really positive!!!

Must, must, MUST do some revision now!! x

Am I seeing double with the daily threads, ha ha!

Hi to all, I'm back having been a wildchild rebel for the last few weeks.

Well done summayah on hitting your weight loss 'half a century' x

hey bling the seeing double is my fault, i couldnt see the daily thread and by the time i did someone had replied on this one too so i couldnt delete. just call me dopey

sumayyah - hey two is better :) more things to read!

Elvira - glad your new CDC is nice. Hope things go well for you.

Well it eventually stopped snowing. All my students are hoping for snow overnight - I'm not cos I want to go shopping! I still have one or two gifts to buy and loads of wrapping up to do. I want it all done before my mum gets here next Sunday.

Back