mash potato portion

i am preping up food to be frozen for quick meals during my time off after the TT operation.

so far each meat dish is portioned to 175g as per the "chicken" weight of step 3.
rice i have done 100g COOKED

what id like to find out is what weight should i use for mash potato?
the spuds will be boiled WITH skins on, 1% milk, pepper & parsley then mashed, left to go cold, portion up and freeze.
should i use the rice weight?

so far i have:
chicken korma (light sauce) x 10 portions
chicken casserole (light sauce) x 3 portions.
lean beef mince in cottage pie style, no mash x 10
lean beef chilli with beans! x 8 portions
lean beef stew with assorted veg x 8 portions
will be adding more to the list when i can. left overs frozen etc.

BTW i have not added any salt to any of my food. i never used to add salt before CD anyway.

no set date, already seen the plastic surgeon & he said 2 months-ish.. that was 2 weeks ago.
hence the food prep now so i dont rush it later or cant afford to later.

had a idea.. on step 3 i get 2 spud options..
new potato weight
baked spud weight
i'll check them out in a bit and work out what i can use from one of them.

Oooh, good luck with that. I would love to have a TT. 4 pregnancies have left it looking mighty disgusting :cry:

You have done so well with losing your weight and the TT will just about finish the job off nicely.

Hi there,

Good luck for your TT! I`m currently in a battle to get one :(

I have seen the PS who has said I def need one, But I`ve not been successful so far with funding :( My GP was goin to help me appeal (with the backing of the PS) but some bint from the PCT has told her there is no appeal process and there is also no criteria and the PS has advised me wrongly :confused::cry: Though I know when we applied there WAS criteria :sigh:

I spoke to the PS`s secretary and she called me Friday to tell me he wants to see my Thursday so I`m a bit apprehensive :(

Xx

Wow Babs

You really were prepared, and here was me worried how you were gonna cope afterwards, silly me I should have known better lol

Xx

hi LP,

Amazing job on the loss! fantastic work!

the step 3 weights for potatoes are 100g baked or 200g New pots

Hope this helps....i'm well impressed with your organisational skills preparing in advance go you!

x

Back