• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Massive NSV!

Afternoon All,
So having lost all the weight and reaching my goal weight a few weeks ago I have been reaping the benefits of the new me. I am no longer weighing myself and going by my clothes size only. I am also religiously doing the 30 day shred in preparation for a fab holiday to Cuba in 50 days! Literally cannot wait! I have not done what I did last time I lost the weight and increase my portion sizes - just carrying on as normal but eating a little bit more!

The big plus of finding the new me is that I got asked out on a date! This is a massive achievement for me - I have not had a date in about 5 years! I cannot wipe the grin off of my face!

Thanks again everyone for all of your support!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

smirnoff

Overweight or undertall?!
wow, you have done amazing, no wonder you are grinning :D

hope the date goes well too, i have been in a relationship for 8 years so have forgotten what a first date is like lol x

Oh well done,,lasr thursday was my last time weighing myself too and a bit daunted by maintaining,,.well done on the date!!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
sounds like you have maintenance figured out, congrats on reaching goal. good luck with the date! sure there'll be plenty more now that your confidence is up :D have fun! xxx