Massive slip up :(

Sabrina85

After having 2 very successful week with CD, I hate to admit I have seriously slipped off the diet.
I had a work party on Thursday, free booze all night which I gave into... and got so drunk I puked :( classy hey?!
It was then my mums birthday and I have eaten nothing but junk food for four whole days. I feel really disappointed with myself and eating all the junk has just made me feel ill! So it wasnt even worth it :sigh:
Its TOTM this week too, so I somehow doubt I have any chance of losing any weight at all this week, and I imagine I probably have put on at least a few pound.
No point moaning, as I know its my fault, just got to be positive and get back on it. I know Im not the only one who has had a slip up.... just am disappointed with myself.
Hope everyones had a good week!! xx

Don't beat yourself up about it......we're all bound to have the odd slip up here and there but it's how u deal with it and move forward that counts! Get back to it, drink plenty of water and look forward to more losses! It's in the past! It's a tough diet bur we can all do it! The results are worth it stick at it ;) x

Thanks ladies, its good to know Im not on my own and we all make slip ups! Off for some more water... lol.
I've delayed my weekly weigh in till Thursday so I have 4 days to try and lose whatever weight I may have gained... fingers crossed xxx

Good luck hun, hopefully with a few days of being good we can at least cancel out all the bad we have eaten! You are a week ahead of me though and have lost LOADS more! BOO! HAHA
I need to lose another 5lb by next Thursday weigh in, as wanted to have lost a stone in 1 month! Fingers crossed... must drink more water HAHA xx

I ate like a maniac for one hour on Wednesday night and have been undoing the damage all week, I never even enjoyed it I felt so guilty (need to get past this guilt thing) I weighed in today after SS ing the rest of the week and lost 1 measly pound. It is TOTM so maybe that has something to do with it but I am seriously fed up.

YAY 1lb is still good... however I do understand how you feel when you hear you only lost 1lb!
I too am due on this week, so dont stand a single chance of losing any weight... oh well! We just need to keep on going and I hope that next week things will be better weight loss wise. You have done SO well with the weight you have lost so far, stick with it... next week will be better :) xx

YAY 1lb is still good... however I do understand how you feel when you hear you only lost 1lb!
I too am due on this week, so dont stand a single chance of losing any weight... oh well! We just need to keep on going and I hope that next week things will be better weight loss wise. You have done SO well with the weight you have lost so far, stick with it... next week will be better :) xx
Aw thanks honey - in the words of someone famous who I can't remember his name ' to err is human' I'm not perfect but I am trying so who cares - well get there , maybe just a bit slower than some!!

YUP exactly my thoughts!!!!! We are at least trying, and we deserve recognition for this fact, lol!
Keep going and one pound off is better then one pound on!!!
xxx

oh nooo what happened?!!! What did you eat? bet it was yummy! im jealous haha!
I sneakily weighed myself this morning and I'd lost a pound... which is a miracle! However Im now praying I can keep this pound off until I get weighed tomorrow (but its also my TOTM) so who knows.
Everything crossed xxx

Back