Master Rice Thins from Home Bargin

alsbaby

I love these! Has anyone else tried them? They are rice snacks and come in flavours Sweet Chilli and Salt and Vinager. I much prefere these to the Special K Crisps which i didnt think much of to be honest. They are in a long packet and have 4 sections. One section = 5 syns.
The sweet chilli are my favourite and they are nice and spicy unlike the Special K which i thought tasted more like curry. Try them and see what you think. In the Home Bargin by me you find them not far from the cereal but might be different in other ones so probably best asking staff. Enjoy :)

I love these! Has anyone else tried them? They are rice snacks and come in flavours Sweet Chilli and Salt and Vinager. I much prefere these to the Special K Crisps which i didnt think much of to be honest. They are in a long packet and have 4 sections. One section = 5 syns.
The sweet chilli are my favourite and they are nice and spicy unlike the Special K which i thought tasted more like curry. Try them and see what you think. In the Home Bargin by me you find them not far from the cereal but might be different in other ones so probably best asking staff. Enjoy :)

Yes! They're lovely, but very addictive :(

Back