• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

maternity bras

Hi, with my last pregnancy I didn't bother with a maternity bra at all, just stuck with my usual underwired + padded things and got a nursing bra for after my daughter was born. But this time round my breasts are ALOT bigger (having the implant taken out seemed to give them a mind of there own!) and am worried about damaging tissue etc. Just wondering if people find them comfy, supportive and worth the hassle or not? I'm a 34GG and am struggling to find one other than on the internet but then I can't try it on and check it actually does the job lol so would like advice!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

abz

Gold Member
i got mine from mothercare hon. i was a 36G at the time. mine is purple and actually a nursing bra. but it isn't underwired. hang on, i'll see if i can find a link...

like this one i think: http://www.mothercare.com/M2b-T-shi...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=195521031&mcb=core

maybe you could get away with getting a back size up? i know that i am much bigger than i was then and mine still fits, although i did take out the 'side support' bits that were in it as they dug into me, but i think that's just my shape.

abz xx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
I had a nightmare getting one as I'm a 38H but got one on simply yours...

Mines also a nursing bra but it did the job...

It's too small at the moment as I look like a chubby dolly Parton but there we go!!

Xxx