Maundy Thursday - hour x hour

Welcome back Donnalou nice to hear from you again. How does you hair look

BL yes I used to love the cooking programmes but at the mo being very careful, but hopefully get back into them later.

Hubbie just worked out my pension which is due in April lump sum of £1200 and an annual pension of £17.70 per month.
Woo hooo:rotflmao::rotflmao: oh of course my OLD AGE pension - thats sounds so funny :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Cant wait:D

I love watching cooking programmes too. Its like I am detached. Or I start counting the calories in the dishes and then I am put off...... now that is a first.

I'm back from weigh in.

Cinnamon is a no-no I'm afraid!!

Lost 5.94lb as far as I am concerned that's as good as 6lb. Absolutely gob smacked - now if only I knew what I had done differently this week (other than sniff cake), I'd do it every week!
Still 5.5 lb more to lose before I am half way through!

thanks guys - it feels great! Actually, what does feel great is the shirt I am wearing today couldn't be worn last week because it was too tight and two weeks ago because I couldn't even get the buttons to meet up with the holes! Today it's a little baggy! Think I am going to have to change clothes 3 times a day to make sure I get to wear everything at least once as I slim down or else I'll miss the boat :)

thanks guys - it feels great! Actually, what does feel great is the shirt I am wearing today couldn't be worn last week because it was too tight and two weeks ago because I couldn't even get the buttons to meet up with the holes! Today it's a little baggy! Think I am going to have to change clothes 3 times a day to make sure I get to wear everything at least once as I slim down or else I'll miss the boat :)

:rotflmao: First of all, thats great about yout shirt! Huraah!!

But I thought the same thing too Corey! i took so many things down from the loft that fit again, and I am not going to get to wear them all!!! some are already getting loose.

Oh darn! :D

Back