May 2011 Starters!

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya everyone

Well I start the LL programme on Sunday , which is 1st May and looking forward to meeting lots of other new starters as well for support.

Also love to hear from 'old timers' as well with lots of tips and support.

A bit of an introduction: -

I am 40 on July 31st this year and have said for years I won't be fat and 40 well here I am!! Hoping to shed a lot by then though.

I have dieted all my adult life on and off. Done every diet going I think and failed at most. Lost 5 stone to get married 13 years ago doing weight watchers and have put that back on plus another 2 stone.

Not bothered about being really thin like my username suggests Size 16 Will Do!

Speak to you all soon

x x x

Hi, Thanks for starting this thread - it's good to know there are others starting around the same time as me!
I'm hoping to start LL for definite on Friday May 6th - I had my intro meeting last night and have a Drs appt booked for next week to get my forms signed (my usual doctor is off though so I'm hoping the new guy will be OK about signing)! I lost just over a stone last year on Xenical but I haven't felt it's worked for me as well as it seems to with everyone else. I've about 6 stones still to lose so I'm hoping LL will work out better. Fingers crossed! I'm not losing for a reason e.g. wedding / holiday etc., (although I will be bridesmaid next year (again!) so it would be nice not to be the token fat one for once!) I'm just really fed up with my weight always being a 'thing' at the back of my mind and I just want to get it sorted so I can spend my time thinking about other stuff... nice stuff! So I'm looking forward to getting started!
Best wishes to everyone who's on / about to start LL!

Hiya everyone

Starting to fell a bit nervous now, only a few more days to go.....

It is a really drastic thing we are doing and I really hope I stick with this. Sick of mucking about, it's been years now and I'm not happy so just need to get on with it.

Speak to you all soon x x

Sorry to gatecrash your thread my lovelies but it's so interesting to read about how you are feeling as I remember it all to well!

You can all do this with focus and determination!

Looking forward to reading about your journeys, good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Size 16 Will Do said:
Hiya everyone

Well I start the LL programme on Sunday , which is 1st May and looking forward to meeting lots of other new starters as well for support.

Also love to hear from 'old timers' as well with lots of tips and support.

A bit of an introduction: -

I am 40 on July 31st this year and have said for years I won't be fat and 40 well here I am!! Hoping to shed a lot by then though.

I have dieted all my adult life on and off. Done every diet going I think and failed at most. Lost 5 stone to get married 13 years ago doing weight watchers and have put that back on plus another 2 stone.

Not bothered about being really thin like my username suggests Size 16 Will Do!

Speak to you all soon

x x x

Hi and welcome aboard size 16,good luck when you start your journey Hun!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Good luck to all you may starters. Look forward to reading about your journeys. Xxx

Good luck May starters!! u will all be great on LL.... just drop us a post if u need any tips x

I'll join in too ladies.
Restarted yesterday but will meet up with my LLC on Monday to get properly refocused and equipped for the next stage of my journey.
No more fuffing about. It's time to get serious about finishing this weight loss business.
Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Welcome louisa,

Well this is it DDDDD Day!!!!

Meeting is at 12 oclock so will get my supplies then. Havent decided wether to start today or wait til tommorrow. Will see how I go.

Hope everyone is ok the weather is beautiful here today x x

Good luck Size 16 Will Do! I've started today can't wait to see how you are getting along with the packs. Whether you start today or tomorrow, let's us know how you are getting along hunx

I will post my starting details and goals when I get back. I'm thinking I weigh about 18 stone and not really sure of my goal weight. I don't want to be skinny like my name says Size 16 Will Do!

Think realistically I am looking at about 13 stone, but will probably go for 12 12 just to be in the 12's. Does anyone know if you have to aim for a healthy BMI (25) or can you set your own goal?

Oooohhhh to be 12 stone something, wish I could fast forward the next few months ha ha, would be god wouldn't it x x

lol Size 16 Will Do....if only it was thatsimple to fast forward a couple of months. I've had daunting moments today about the next couple of months. The strongest feeling is the sense of excitement.

Well

I'm ready to go tomorrow. Been weighed and I was 17 stone 12!!!! Gonna set my goal as 12 12.

Will be back tomorrow to moan no doubt !!!

See ya then x x

Yay! It looks like there are quite a few of us starting / restarting this month. Best of luck to all! Size 16 Will Do - hope you get on OK tomorrow. I'm hoping to start at the end of the week so am looking forward to hearing your experiences over the next few days as you get started. Hope it all goes smoothly! Best wishes, and bye for now!

I was 17.5 stone when I started. 12st12 is a good, reasonable goal.
Good luck honey.

I was 17.5 stone when I started. 12st12 is a good, reasonable goal.
Good luck honey.

Hiya Mags

I see you weigh 12 12 now! Just looked at your photos and you look fantastic!!! I know you are a bit taller than me but I do seem to carry my weight quite well so think at 12 12 I will be a size 16 will be suit me fine!

River island here I come x x

Back