May 2011 Starters!

You will get through this but you have to want to enough yourself! the first few days are the worst stick with it, you can do this!!

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Size 16 will do, you're doing really well. Can only imagine how tough this is. I'm only a few days behind you and you'll be over the worst by then :) Hang in there!

Honey you can do it! It's aaaall in your head. Trust me!
Just stick with it. Break your days down into hours if you must. Whatever it takes.
If you need a text buddy pm me your number and I'll try to encourage you when you need it!

Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Wow thank you everyone

you are all so amazing and supportive.

Need to draw a line under today (again!) and try again in the morning.

My first weigh in is saturday so i could still be in ketosis by then. Will ring LLC tomorrow and explain I won't be at the pop in, will wait till saturday.

I know I can do it it's like LadyT said its WANTING to do it. Need to hange my thoughts I think. Go back to thinking the positives of why I am doing this and not feeling sorry for my fat ass self!!!!!

No doubt I will be back tomorrow moaning and wanting to kill someone. In theatres in the morning so probably won't get chance to post and not much chance to think about food.

See ye and hope everyone who has started is doing well and those waiting to start don't read my posts!!!! lol x x x

Size 16 Will Do you can do this.. Positive thinking will get you through x

Hiya

How are you getting on? Are you managing ok, I'm starting fresh tomorrow again I WILL DO THIS< I WILL DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS..............:wave_cry:

Definately lost the plot!!!

Speak soon x x

NOT DOING THIS, NOT DOING THIS, NOT DOING THIS!!!!

Ha ha sorry people I really can't do this!! Thanks for all your help and encouragement but I am a lost cause where VLCD are concerned.

Good luck to all of you on your journey and stick with it x x x

Nooo hun, you can do this. Please try and think of positives just think in a few months there will be a new you. Once you get through this hurdle just think how great you will feel x

Nooo! Oh, I hope you have a turnaround today and things get better. Just sit back and have a think about why you wanted to do this in the first place, and how great it will be at the end. I know it's not easy (if it was everyone would do it!) but you seemed so determined at the start, I really thought you'd be OK. Maybe if you give your LLC a call and talk it through it will help? Best wishes!

Hi Guys,

I'm starting Lighter Life Total for the first time, I've had my intro meeting, and got my first proper meet tomorrow, I'm going to start on Saturday (having one last hurrah on Friday). I'm nervously excited, have struggled with on-off diets and losing weight for a while now so having heard of Lighter Life and met with a couple of people who have done it and although I think it sounds tough, I'm really positive about it.

Also Size 16 have read through a couple of your posts and you sounds fab so I hope that you keep going, you sounds like a superstar so lets all keep each other's spirits up!

If anyone has any advice for a LL virgin do let me know!

Flirtibertie

Hi Flirtie and Welcome! :)
This is by far the best weight loss program around so I'm sure you'll do great!
Good luck xxx

Hi and welcome my advice is not to look at it as a diet as you may instantly feel deprived of things. Focus on your first mini goal and 100% abstinence is the quickest way to losing your weight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

I started LL on Tuesday morning and am just beginning day 3.

Found the evenings the worst because i seem to get such a bad headache and fell like i am looking through a tunnel if that makes any sense.

Feeling very positive tho and reading all the support on here is great. I think it can seem quite daunting to think about the weeks ahead and think thats what drove me mad on the first day in particular.

I have decided i am going to concentrate at just getting through each day because otherwise i know it would just make me give up. I would like to lose about 3.5 stone.

Would love to hear from anybody. thanks

Mandxx

Day 1 today

Hi all

I am on day one today and have just had my first food pack (vanilla). Stangely I was nervous making it up as I didn't want to make a mistake! It tastes much better than I had imagined which is a huge relief. I have my bottle of water next to my computer and I am taking sips every now and then. So far so good. :)

Good luck gorgeous.
You'll be absolutely fine. Just stick with it for the next three days. Those are the hardest but after that it's plain sailing :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hey everyone,

Just found this site and it looks like lots of helpful info! I had my first meeting on Monday. Was very nervous beforehand but it all went well! The LLC was very nice and the other guys in the group were welcoming to me and the other new starter.

Started my packs on tuesday and found them ok. I work 14 hour shifts and get 4 breaks so had one on each break which worked quite well, only trouble was having to mix the packs in front of colleagues who were quite alarmed by the diet and were very negative but it just made me more determined to stick to it!! Yesterday was a particularly stressful shift and was having all the usual urges to stress/comfort eat but just kept thinking of the end goal! (sounds really weird but also kept thinking of one of the people from my group who is the same height and started at a similar weight and is now quite slim a few months into it!)

Day off today so just trying to keep busy so not to think about food!

Good luck everyone!:)

Hi CANdothis! And a warm welcome :)

This site is amazing! A true life saver!
And please don't worry about the negative comments. They probably just don't understand. You are doing this for YOU and that's all that matters!
Good luck honey xxx

Started my packs on tuesday and found them ok. I work 14 hour shifts and get 4 breaks so had one on each break which worked quite well, only trouble was having to mix the packs in front of colleagues who were quite alarmed by the diet and were very negative but it just made me more determined to stick to it!!

I was one of those watching collegues a couple of years ago. A girl in my office did LLT, and I thought it was mad and dangerous to live on so few calories.

Over the months she lost 5 stones, and looked really well and amazing. I was still overweight with all the health problems that go with it. Needless to say I started LLT because of her success as did someone else I work with.

For me it has been the best and most successful diet I have ever done.
:):)

So, some of them may be watching you closely for their own private reasons and not just to criticise.

Good luck all new starters!! xx

Last edited:
I was one of those watching collegues a couple of years ago. A girl in my office did LLT, and I thought it was mad and dangerous to live on so few calories.

Over the months she lost 5 stones, and looked really well and amazing. I was was still overweight with all the health problems that go with it. Needless to say I started LLT because of her success as did someone else I work with.

For me it has been the best and most successful diet I have ever done.
:):)

So, some of them may be watching you closely for their own private reasons and not just to critisise.

Good luck all new starters!! xx
OMG! :eek: That's exactly the same for me! 2 girls in my office were doing LLT, and I watched on, every day, as they blended their soups etc... and thought smugly to myself 'ha, it'll go straight back on'... blah blah blah...

Course, here I am now, realising that with all the councelling etc, this plan is just amazing... and sets you up for long term success much better than any other plans I've ever tried (and I've tried them all!!)... so yup, agree, you never know why people are watching, most likely out of jealously that you have the stamina and drive to succeed where they just feel scared... ;)

And if they are dubious as I was when I first heard about LL, then don't worry, coz it's very likely that 2 years down the line, they'll probably be doing it too! And will have you to thank!! :D

xx

Hey everyone,

Just found this site and it looks like lots of helpful info! I had my first meeting on Monday. Was very nervous beforehand but it all went well! The LLC was very nice and the other guys in the group were welcoming to me and the other new starter.

Started my packs on tuesday and found them ok. I work 14 hour shifts and get 4 breaks so had one on each break which worked quite well, only trouble was having to mix the packs in front of colleagues who were quite alarmed by the diet and were very negative but it just made me more determined to stick to it!! Yesterday was a particularly stressful shift and was having all the usual urges to stress/comfort eat but just kept thinking of the end goal! (sounds really weird but also kept thinking of one of the people from my group who is the same height and started at a similar weight and is now quite slim a few months into it!)

Day off today so just trying to keep busy so not to think about food!

Good luck everyone!:)

Hi and welcome CANdo this,good luck on your journey Hun!
Sexy xx:):)

Back