May 2016 Challenge

Some fab losses guys, you are amazing!! How was your Bank Holiday weekend?

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 07.28.03.png

Anyone who hasn't post their results from the last couple of weeks will be removed - this is to be fair to those who have posted regardless of a gain or maintain.

We don't care if you don't reach your target, what we care about it being part of a team and if anyone in that team is struggling to message us and we'll be there.
@Ellie Hickman @Bikingirl @cherrybobs @jenniecakes @Ratherbeamermaid @insomniac03 @MarieDK @Sexyshell135 @Hattie21 @Jhsax @Ro1sin have you got your previous weeks results?

@HondaGirl @MilliesMummyx @Snufkin @soshbfly how did you get on yesterday? xxx

Wow well done everyone!!

12% of our target left guys! Honestly you are all doing so amazing, great team effort! This is probably the best month we've had so far, come and join us in June and lets see what we can achieve!

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 14.51.07.png

Some fab losses guys, you are amazing!! How was your Bank Holiday weekend?

View attachment 182061
Anyone who hasn't post their results from the last couple of weeks will be removed - this is to be fair to those who have posted regardless of a gain or maintain.

We don't care if you don't reach your target, what we care about it being part of a team and if anyone in that team is struggling to message us and we'll be there.
@Ellie Hickman @Bikingirl @cherrybobs @jenniecakes @Ratherbeamermaid @insomniac03 @MarieDK @Sexyshell135 @Hattie21 @Jhsax @Ro1sin have you got your previous weeks results?

@HondaGirl @MilliesMummyx @Snufkin @soshbfly how did you get on yesterday? xxx

-0.5 for me at Saturdays weigh in :)

I maintained :(. Another lb off would have been nice to complete the May challenge but hey ho. Now... June challenge, here we come :D

Still smashing it guys keep it up!!

I managed to get 2lbs off last night (hadn't been aiming for that much but was thinking about getting lower in my target for my holiday. 1.5 under my target and I got my 5.5stone award last night!! :)) BUZZING is an understatement!

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 07.15.52.png

Well done that is amazing :)
You seem to be settling in well to 'the target life' ;)

Ruth
X

Oh heck I put on 1lb again this week:(. I am going in the wrong directiono_O
I didn't track my syns and didn't have 1/3 of my plate carbs at some meals so maybe that's why?
I am so disappointed:confused:

Back