May 2016 Challenge

Everyone is doing super great!!

I've lost another 2 lbs this week. I'm ages late for my period, super bloated and was expecting a gain. So i'm chuffed.

That's 17lbs in 4 weeks. Wow wow wow!!! I don't look or feel any different lol

Well done you!!
Did you take any before pics to compare??

It sometimes takes a bit of time to get used to it!

Ruth
X

Everyone is doing super great!!

I've lost another 2 lbs this week. I'm ages late for my period, super bloated and was expecting a gain. So i'm chuffed.

That's 17lbs in 4 weeks. Wow wow wow!!! I don't look or feel any different lol

Well done you! Fab result :)

I think it takes our mind way longer to realise we have lost anything, I know I still struggle with just how much I've lost but i will guarantee you do look different. I bet you have dropped at least a dress size if not two! Well done you - you must be thrilled! Superstar!!

@Sazmajig @Trefoil I've been hitting the gym so I'm hoping once the weight has shifted my muscles will be primed and ready.

I took before pics and measurements. Seems to early to compare yet.

I reckon you will notice a difference!

I actually need to do my measurements I think the last time i did was over two months ago I has lost 11.5 inches from my waist! Def need to do mine again, thanks for reminding me xx

Yes. We should do measurements at the end of each monthly challenge.

I think because I'm tall it takes longer to show.

Put on 1lb this week, but okay with that as I think I got away with it last week after my Birthday weekend:p.
Been fully on track this past week and hope to get my 1stone award next week:)

Hi all, some fabulous losses here! Reading helps keep me inspired :)

Lost 2.5lbs at last nights weigh in, that makes my first stone award :)
Amazing 1 stone and with one week left to go this month. You are the inspiration! xxx

I lost 3lb this week so 10lb for May according to SW. :)

Fab results guys, you are all amazing! 28% of our target left for this month, reckon we can all do it? I certainly think so!
Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 07.15.31.png

last weigh in this month for me and I lost 1.5lb really happy 11 weigh ins and a loss every week :)

this weekend I have my 36th wedding anniversary and Chippenham folk festival with lots of good beers to drink (not had any alcohol since I started)

good luck over the long weekend everyone

Back