May be a bit of a personal question but...

Glad you've had a negative test!
I missed 2 once and was starting to get a bit worried! Got to the day my 3rd period should have been due and nothing happened! Was really starting to panic! So gave it another couple of days then got a test, did the test and it was negative, later that day it decided to show up!!
Might be worth mentioning it to your nurse/GP when you go for a new prescription of it but mine didn't seem too concerned when I mentioned it to mine!

I would either speak to your gp or stay off the pill for a few days longer (you will be safe because you aren't near ovulation but might want to take precutions just incase) and your period should turn up.

No offence but that is terrible advice. Staying off the pill for more than 7 days means you aren't protected for that time, or for 7 days when you restart it. Also the nurse told me that if you miss more than 7 pills then your ovaries begin to 'wake up' and you will ovulate, increasing pregnancy risk.

Also OP, I know this is old but I am on Mercilon too :flirt2:

the reason I gave this advice was because if she was pregnant it theres a high chance it would cause misscarriage and knowing from exprience (i've had 3 m/c and 5 years of trying for a baby and a few false negatives) that isn't pleasent esp the one I had while I was on the pill.
I did say for the op to take precutions just incase.

Back