may be a silly question but...

For me the answer would probably be yes because in summer I HAVE to eat ice cream whereas in winter there is no such foods I HAVE to eat lol.

The differences would be small I think, but reading about how the body works would lead me to think that due to the fact that the weather is colder in winter (not much in this country I know!!) your body uses up more calories in keeping itself warm. As a result your calorie defecit technically will increase when it is colder as your body works harder to keep itself warm. I don't think that the differences would be enough to make a big difference ....

Anyone volunteer for an experiment? Do SS and sit in a freezer to see if you lose weight quicker :D

I always lose more in summer, because I am more active and likely to be outdoors alot more. I guess it depends on your lifestyle, and will differ for different people.

i tend to be more active in winter im def a winter person love the cold air and cruncy leaves in autum , im not good with the heat although i get good exercise trying to run away from wasps. i have an american fridge freezer i might be able to cram myself into that for the experiment :D

Back