May bride!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Lelly11, 26 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hi everyone, been reading for a day or two but not posted yet. I get Married May 6th which is coming round way too quick! Rejoined Slimming World tonight because I am getting no where on my own. Hope to lose at least a stone and a half x Could anyone tell me how far in advance you have your final dress fitting pls?

Look forward to getting to know u all x
    Helen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Hi Helen, I'm getting married May 14th and want to lose at least 2 stone! I'm doing lipotrim, lost 10lb in my first week, got a bit complacent and am struggling to get back on track - but I will!!! My dress shop said my dress is due into the shop in Feb, it was meant to be a 6 month delivery which gave me plenty of time to lose the weight!! aahgghhg!!! She told me tho that I can have my final dress fitting about 3 weeks before for big changes so I'm not too worried. How are your plans coming along, I think I'm nearly sorted! Good luck on your loss x

4. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hi sorry for the late reply, couldn't find this thread when accessing thru my iPhone x Wow well done on lipotrim, how much have u lost in total now? X I'm doing Slimming World and trust trying the best I can cos I've had so much going on! X

5. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Tell me about it! Back on track from tomorrow, I've realised it's ten weeks till my hen weekend, hell!!!! Good luck x

6. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hiya sorry for taken ages to reply! Blame the iPhone! How's Lipotrim going? X

7. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    In a word, ugh! haven't been able to find the motivation to get back on track for a while, which is ridonculous considering me and a big white gown should be THE biggest motivator in the world!!! I'm fed up with saying "back on track tomorrow" but I can't give up hope!!! hows your weight loss going?

8. yummymummy27

yummymummy27 Will Be Yummy Again ;)

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi!

Sorry for hijacking your diary, hope you dont mind! Im getting married the day before you, so exciting isnt it!

Whats ur dress like?

Xxx

9. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Hi yummymummy, a Friday wedding, how exciting!!! My dress is adorae by sottero and midgley, it's pure white and a mermaid style, eek I'm so excited to get to wear it! What's yours like? How is your planning going? X

10. yummymummy27

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Ohh mines is a maggie sottero :) Brielle! All their dresses are gorgeous! Just had a peek at yours, its beautiful!

Ohhh me too! 9 weeks to go :)

Everythings more or less planned just need to finish paying for it! Few gifts for bmaids n ushers n thats about it! U all organised?

What colours ur bmaids?

Xxxx

11. lolapink

lolapink Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I've seen your dress too, its lovely! I'm the same, mostly all done just gotta start paying for it! :eek: !!! My bridesmaids are in black and my flowergirl is in black with a massive white tulle overlay for the skirt. Men are in tuxes, its a Hollywood Glamour theme, a bit 1940's, how is your weight loss going?

12. yummymummy27

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Aw honestly, money burns a hole in my pocket so when all the letters started coming in telling us whats to be paid when I started panicing!

Lol all under control now! Hubby2b finally after 7 yeas has realised im usless with money n took control of the funds! Gives me my £42 a week for cd and pays the rest to the bills and the wedding! 4 weeks till I get all the bank cards back... Aparently then I can buy what I like....Woo lol!

Aww that'll be lovely! I wanted black but didnt suit 1 of my bmaids so opted for burgundy and gold :)

Aww that'll be nice!

Goin ok, lost 1st on ww and this is 2nd week of cd, get weight 2moro! Lost 9lbs 1st week! How u gettin on?

Xxx

13. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    HEY! I'm getting married EXACTLY on the same day as you! Isn't that amazing? :)

Had my first fitting at the beginning of January and the dress fit like a glove... the good thing is that it has back strings so even if I lose weight or put on anything it'll always fit well :) Have almost everything ready, I'm so looking forward to it!!!

I see that this message was more than a month ago. How is your dress fitting process going? My second dress fitting will be at the end of this month (I'm getting married in Rome, where I come from, and my wedding dress shop is there so I'm using my hen night week end for my second fitting :))

Are you having good results on Lipotrim?

ETA: I've seen your wedding dress, it's spectacular I'm sure you'll be beautiful in it! Yummymummy, even your dress is *wow* :) not sure if it would suit me, because I'm quite petite, but I'm sure you'll look absolutely stunning in it! A real princess :)

This is mine: Carnevali Spose - Ada what do you think? :)

Last edited: 10 March 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.