May bride!

Lelly11

Hi everyone, been reading for a day or two but not posted yet. I get Married May 6th which is coming round way too quick! Rejoined Slimming World tonight because I am getting no where on my own. Hope to lose at least a stone and a half x Could anyone tell me how far in advance you have your final dress fitting pls?

Look forward to getting to know u all x
Helen x

Hi Helen, I'm getting married May 14th and want to lose at least 2 stone! I'm doing lipotrim, lost 10lb in my first week, got a bit complacent and am struggling to get back on track - but I will!!! My dress shop said my dress is due into the shop in Feb, it was meant to be a 6 month delivery which gave me plenty of time to lose the weight!! aahgghhg!!! She told me tho that I can have my final dress fitting about 3 weeks before for big changes so I'm not too worried. How are your plans coming along, I think I'm nearly sorted! Good luck on your loss x

Hi sorry for the late reply, couldn't find this thread when accessing thru my iPhone x Wow well done on lipotrim, how much have u lost in total now? X I'm doing Slimming World and trust trying the best I can cos I've had so much going on! X

Tell me about it! Back on track from tomorrow, I've realised it's ten weeks till my hen weekend, hell!!!! Good luck x

In a word, ugh! haven't been able to find the motivation to get back on track for a while, which is ridonculous considering me and a big white gown should be THE biggest motivator in the world!!! I'm fed up with saying "back on track tomorrow" but I can't give up hope!!! hows your weight loss going?

lolapink said:
Hi Helen, I'm getting married May 14th and want to lose at least 2 stone! I'm doing lipotrim, lost 10lb in my first week, got a bit complacent and am struggling to get back on track - but I will!!! My dress shop said my dress is due into the shop in Feb, it was meant to be a 6 month delivery which gave me plenty of time to lose the weight!! aahgghhg!!! She told me tho that I can have my final dress fitting about 3 weeks before for big changes so I'm not too worried. How are your plans coming along, I think I'm nearly sorted! Good luck on your loss x

Hi!

Sorry for hijacking your diary, hope you dont mind! Im getting married the day before you, so exciting isnt it!

Whats ur dress like?

Xxx

Hi yummymummy, a Friday wedding, how exciting!!! My dress is adorae by sottero and midgley, it's pure white and a mermaid style, eek I'm so excited to get to wear it! What's yours like? How is your planning going? X

lolapink said:
Hi yummymummy, a Friday wedding, how exciting!!! My dress is adorae by sottero and midgley, it's pure white and a mermaid style, eek I'm so excited to get to wear it! What's yours like? How is your planning going? X

Ohh mines is a maggie sottero :) Brielle! All their dresses are gorgeous! Just had a peek at yours, its beautiful!

Ohhh me too! 9 weeks to go :)

Everythings more or less planned just need to finish paying for it! Few gifts for bmaids n ushers n thats about it! U all organised?

What colours ur bmaids?

Xxxx

I've seen your dress too, its lovely! I'm the same, mostly all done just gotta start paying for it! :eek: !!! My bridesmaids are in black and my flowergirl is in black with a massive white tulle overlay for the skirt. Men are in tuxes, its a Hollywood Glamour theme, a bit 1940's, how is your weight loss going?

Aw honestly, money burns a hole in my pocket so when all the letters started coming in telling us whats to be paid when I started panicing!

Lol all under control now! Hubby2b finally after 7 yeas has realised im usless with money n took control of the funds! Gives me my £42 a week for cd and pays the rest to the bills and the wedding! 4 weeks till I get all the bank cards back... Aparently then I can buy what I like....Woo lol!

Aww that'll be lovely! I wanted black but didnt suit 1 of my bmaids so opted for burgundy and gold :)

Aww that'll be nice!

Goin ok, lost 1st on ww and this is 2nd week of cd, get weight 2moro! Lost 9lbs 1st week! How u gettin on?

Xxx

HEY! I'm getting married EXACTLY on the same day as you! Isn't that amazing? :)

Had my first fitting at the beginning of January and the dress fit like a glove... the good thing is that it has back strings so even if I lose weight or put on anything it'll always fit well :) Have almost everything ready, I'm so looking forward to it!!!

I see that this message was more than a month ago. How is your dress fitting process going? My second dress fitting will be at the end of this month (I'm getting married in Rome, where I come from, and my wedding dress shop is there so I'm using my hen night week end for my second fitting :))

Are you having good results on Lipotrim?

ETA: I've seen your wedding dress, it's spectacular I'm sure you'll be beautiful in it! Yummymummy, even your dress is *wow* :) not sure if it would suit me, because I'm quite petite, but I'm sure you'll look absolutely stunning in it! A real princess :)

This is mine: Carnevali Spose - Ada what do you think? :)

Last edited:
Back