May Challenge - 149lbs lost :) !!!

I have no WI next week due to bank holiday so best scrap my challange lol and I will start a fresh one in June. 3.5lb off in May through so that is half way there to the 7 lbs that I was aiming for :D

Only 0.5lb off for me again this week, good grief this is a struggle. Jane - 8lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic !!!

Can you please update me ? Thanks Starlight.

Hi Starlight! 2 pounds off this week!!:) :) :)

Was not expecting this, but lost 5 3/4 Lbs this week!!!

I can finally see my goal in sight, thanks for the motivation on the challenge. Will see you too next month.

Good Luck All, :grouphugg:

Sam xx

Was not expecting this, but lost 5 3/4 Lbs this week!!!

I can finally see my goal in sight, thanks for the motivation on the challenge. Will see you too next month.

Good Luck All, :grouphugg:

Sam xx

well done you!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! well done on all the fabulous losses. I have lost another 2 pound this week :):):):) could you update me please Star? thanks a mill xxx hope you are all well xx

Sorry, completely blew the May challenge. Well done to all you losers.

HEY HAPPE THAT 'S NO PROBLEM, COS I'M GOING TO ASK THE DELIGHTFUL SHRINKING STARLIGHT TO RUN A JUNE ONE FOR US & YOU'LL BE ABLE TO JOIN US ON IT.

and you'd jolly well better or else......

jane
Weigh in: Tuesday
Aim for May - 13lbs
Week 1: 2lbs :)
Week 2: 4lbs :)
Week 3: 2lbs :)
Week 4: 4lbs:D

Ok so I failed the challenge by 1lb. Do I care!
Not a jot. I've lost 12lbs in May, which seems to be my regular amount, and I'm pleased as punch,happy as larry, carfree as a sparrow, thingy as a mudlark..& wearing my smallest trousers:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Starlight or as we will soon be calling her Star-LIGHT, please can you do a june challenge per-leese.

jane
Weigh in: Tuesday
Aim for May - 13lbs
Week 1: 2lbs :)
Week 2: 4lbs :)
Week 3: 2lbs :)
Week 4: 4lbs:D

Ok so I failed the challenge by 1lb. Do I care!
Not a jot. I've lost 12lbs in May, which seems to be my regular amount, and I'm pleased as punch,happy as larry, carfree as a sparrow, thingy as a mudlark..& wearing my smallest trousers:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Starlight or as we will soon be calling her Star-LIGHT, please can you do a june challenge per-leese.

lol Well done jane!!!

And the June challenge is up and running - so sign up now :)

Thanks starLIGHT Im off there now

Back