May money challenge

Right i'm on a MISSION!

Ive taken the dreaded Credit Card out of my wallet, paid it off in full and now I need to see hoe much i've got left for the month! I WILL do this! I need to stop arsing around using a credit card that yes doubles and triples my points but also takes the control away!!!!

Well done Lucy!! I've already had to fight off my instinct to go to the shop and buy fry light and pasta (I hve tons of pasta in the cupboard!!)

Right i'm on a MISSION!

Ive taken the dreaded Credit Card out of my wallet, paid it off in full and now I need to see hoe much i've got left for the month! I WILL do this! I need to stop arsing around using a credit card that yes doubles and triples my points but also takes the control away!!!!
Fanbloodytastic - Go You :clap:

Bruno Mars has just announced a Newcastle date, I SO want to go! But I have so much booked already and still things to book. Can I resist.....? I don't know!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bruno Mars has just announced a Newcastle date, I SO want to go! But I have so much booked already and still things to book. Can I resist.....? I don't know!

Well you've gotta live and have fun too :)
Do you have anything laying around that you no longer want or use? You could make the pennies to pay for it rather than going short maybe? X

Yep I do that, sell quite a lot! Guess I'll have another rummage tonight to make me feel less guilty haha ;)

I need to learn not to keep going grocery shopping when we already have loads in lol.
G U I L T Y !!!! do this ALL the time
I think I can pay most of my overdraft off this month
Well done - that's brilliant
My budget starts weds, I will be posting!! X
Good stuff - look forward to your posts - I start today and have allowed myself £50
Well done Lucy!! I've already had to fight off my instinct to go to the shop and buy fry light and pasta (I hve tons of pasta in the cupboard!!)
Why are they on offer lol
That's a good idea! Sell some old stuff on eBay!
Or save time/profit and sell them locally on facebook

My little tip that I picked up from Netmums - is once a week to transfer the odd in your bank account to a savings account - i.e. if you check your online balance and you have 1£327.31 - transfer the £7.31, leaving £320 in your account - those odds really add up

As I said I start today with £50, £20 is going into a wedding present, also need to buy a wedding card - and I have to pop to Tesco today to collect an ipad mini and I need lambs lettuce

It's not even on offer - I just want to try the mac n cheese in the SW mag!! Will be waiting til I do my weekly shop and getting some then but not before!!

Good tip from net mums about your odd balance!

I'm doing the mac nd cheese tonight, hoping it comes out well!

Not spent anything but going to asda tonight as I need a new belt desperately!

I need to top up my fruit bowl and salad drawer today but waiting til I get home from work as London shops are much more expensive than supermarkets back home.

I have given myself £20 this week for food top ups and anything else I want to buy so will see how my strict budget goes!

I still need to work out my money and whats left over. Have brought my book into work that has all the household direct debits and I know how much mine are in my joint, just need to work out the surplus and stick to it!

I was going to do this and work out my outgoings first but the problem with that is that my overdraft is so huge I'll be back in it once all my bills come out tomorrow. So I've decided to just try £20 per week.

The mango in tesco was £1 for 3 little strips! Normally I would just buy it but I decided to get a 6 pack of kiwi fruit for the same price :)

Back