MAY - SPRING CHALLENGE

well I have been back on the pony for 2 days now and feel better for it.......

I accept that everyone gets lost on the way but didn't think id get lost this much...

found a brilliant dessert last night for my galaxy craving...... and was better.... need to pack a survival kit I think for my holidays....

so hows everyone doing??????

just to join in my loss for may was 7.5lbs............ (had put on 8.5 thou so no big strokes)

cliodhna&sorcha's-mummy;6428494 said:
well I have been back on the pony for 2 days now and feel better for it.......

I accept that everyone gets lost on the way but didn't think id get lost this much...

found a brilliant dessert last night for my galaxy craving...... and was better.... need to pack a survival kit I think for my holidays....

so hows everyone doing??????

just to join in my loss for may was 7.5lbs............ (had put on 8.5 thou so no big strokes)

Oh what's the dessert?

2 x m&s meranges (4.5 syns) and 24grams low fat spray cream (3.5syns) and fruity beauty cocktail plonked on top..... was so huge and tasty and made me think what have I been eating choc for when I can eat this and be within syns and feel like I actually had a treat..

did it as an after lunch treat today (pmt) and used bluberrys was even nicer.

Hey ladies (and gents!) are you doing a June one? I'd love to join in one for June. First 3 weeks on SW in May n 10.5lb down so I'm feeling right motivated for June :D

Back