Maybe a new starter

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Loser85, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I was going to start LT this weekend but my OH saw advert for Exante. The price seems much more agreeable and from what ive read the shakes are too. I plan to use this as a TFR.

Was wondering how long it usually takes for a delivery to come? For instance id be ordering wednesday afternoon and hoping to start saturday.

All info gratefully recieved :)

Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Oooooooh perfect :D

I plan to do 6 weeks TFR and then 2 weeks refeed or Exantes equivalent. Then back on the wagon for the new year. Anybody else doing similiar?

Also was wondering how you managed without an official weigh in as such. Is the motivation still as strong without it?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My mum weighs me every Sunday believe me thats all the inventive I need lol x

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Haha, my mum doesnt know im doing this. Thinks all shake diets are fads. Id rather not mention it to save hassle. Im staying in england with her over the new year as well hence the no Exante over festivities thing.

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    To be honest I find the incentive to be stronger because I'm weighing myself, I really didn't like going to a counsellor and being weighed and all the small talk that went with it..... I find it easier on myself to have me to answer for, sometimes I felt that the counsellor thought you were doing it for them/letting them down.

Good luck with Exante, it's a great diet and it works :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.