Maybe a new starter

Loser85

Gold Member
I was going to start LT this weekend but my OH saw advert for Exante. The price seems much more agreeable and from what ive read the shakes are too. I plan to use this as a TFR.

Was wondering how long it usually takes for a delivery to come? For instance id be ordering wednesday afternoon and hoping to start saturday.

All info gratefully recieved :)

Lisa xx

Welcome aboard ;)

If you order before 1pm on Wed itll arrive on Thurs :)

Oooooooh perfect :D

I plan to do 6 weeks TFR and then 2 weeks refeed or Exantes equivalent. Then back on the wagon for the new year. Anybody else doing similiar?

Also was wondering how you managed without an official weigh in as such. Is the motivation still as strong without it?

Haha, my mum doesnt know im doing this. Thinks all shake diets are fads. Id rather not mention it to save hassle. Im staying in england with her over the new year as well hence the no Exante over festivities thing.

To be honest I find the incentive to be stronger because I'm weighing myself, I really didn't like going to a counsellor and being weighed and all the small talk that went with it..... I find it easier on myself to have me to answer for, sometimes I felt that the counsellor thought you were doing it for them/letting them down.

Good luck with Exante, it's a great diet and it works :)

Back