Maybe a stupid question lol

JonnyWopper

Monday Tuesday Wednesday I go very heavy at the gym.
Mon- arms
Tue- legs
Wed- back shoulders
This is all followed by 45 mins cardio.
(I'm also on ss+ at the min rotating to ss now and again)
I've started runing in the morning as well now because everything is going so well. I only run 0.7 mile to a mcdonalds where I got a coffee and walk back.
This is my question(finally lol)
Do you reckon I could have a mcmuffin???
I must be burning 750cals a day.

If you are on SS or SS+ I assume you are in ketosis? Then it would knock you out of ketosis.
And you might be tempted to eat something else after that...

Lol you made me laugh! You are doing great with all that exercise on ss/ss+....... You're right. You'd probably burn it straight away. BUT. Itll be like a taste of forbidden fruit. And then it might get out of control and you'll be justifying to yourself why you can have one every day.

I always find breaking the seal so to speak the worst thing on this diet because you know you have to get straight back on it. And remembering back, those first few day are the worst!!!!!!! Youre brave for even going to macdonalds for coffee!! Don't be tempted!!!!!!!!!

How are you finding alternating ss/ss+? I was thinking about doing that? Xx

A sausage and egg mcmuffin has 450 calories - 243 of those are from fat - and it has 30g of carbohydrate.

the chances of it knocking you out of ketosis are very high, and then you'd have to go back to those first few days of hunger and feeling like poo.

Moreover, it's the kind of thinking that wants to eat a mcmuffin while you're trying to lose weight that got you into the state where you're wanting to lose weight. Craving junk food isn't a good side of our attitude to food, and for people who are overweight or obese, it's a side we need to re-educate ourselves to resist. Slim people can eat rubbish, but we're not like them: we've messed up our attitudes to food and we've messed up our bodies and the way they process hunger cues etc.

Don't do it.

edit - isn't there a different coffee shop you could run to?

spangles said:
edit - isn't there a different coffee shop you could run to?

With spangles on this :) and most other things ;) xx

I know I didn't do it lol
Tbh though I don't think I go into ketosis anyway. Because im always rotating I think I'm out of it.
I'm not tempted by a mcmuffin I just know they have got a perfect balance of fat carbs and protein for a breakfast.
I can't run to any other coffe shop because it's 5 in the morning lol
I fount it best to rotate for two weeks I lost nothing then I changed I lost
6 1/2 lb Then following week
4 1/2 lb
So it is good it just shocks your system

I know I didn't do it lol
Tbh though I don't think I go into ketosis anyway. Because im always rotating I think I'm out of it.
I'm not tempted by a mcmuffin I just know they have got a perfect balance of fat carbs and protein for a breakfast.
I can't run to any other coffe shop because it's 5 in the morning lol
I fount it best to rotate for two weeks I lost nothing then I changed I lost
6 1/2 lb Then following week
4 1/2 lb
So it is good it just shocks your system
They're over 50% fat - surely that can't be perfect for breakfast.:confused:

McDonalds is the root of all evil, along with every other junk food place going. You don't need to have the McMuffin, my OH ate one a couple of weeks ago and to be honest, it looked disgusting!

Even if you're rotating between SS and SS+ you should stay in ketosis - on SS+ you're only meant to have ketogenic foods (white and green, baby!)

The extra carbs might re-awaken your cravings and hunger pangs. Best to avoid!

You seem to be doing too much exercise, even for SS+. Apart from anything else, this will make you hungry.

Back