• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lucky7's Diary

Lucky7

Lucky7
Am starting this food / exercise log in a bid to get back on track.

This month is going to be a financial challenge. won't go into the whys & wherefores, but I shall have about £25 to £30 to spend on food per week for 2 people. Luckily I love porridge for breakfast, can make a great veggie soup, and have a number of recipes using pulses and veg up my sleeve.

So, today (Mon 2nd Jan) so far (on Green)...

Brunch (got up late): Split pea, swede and ham (B) soup. An orange.

Tea: Low Fat Supernoodle and Mushroom ommlette topped with half fat cheese (A) and baked in the oven (Saved half for tomorrows packed lunch)

Snack: Sharon fruit and an orange

Dinner: Baked Spanish Eggs with Peppers and Green Lentils and an activia light for dessert.

Syns:
Low fat Coffee whitener (x3 spoons) 1.5 syns
Curley Wurley 6.5 syns
Caramac Ice Cream Bar 7

Exercise: 45 mins in gym with exercise buddy Tina - looking forward to classes starting again tomorrow. Have booked...

Tue: Aerobics
Wed: Body Conditioning
Thur: Body pump followed by Body Combat
Fri: Legs Bums Tums
Sat: Body Tone followed by Zumba
Sun: Body Combat

NOTE: Saturday classes may not be done if need to take cat to the vet

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Lucky7

Lucky7
Tuesday 3rd Jan

Aghhh - back to school this morning and worst nights sleep for ever! I don't even mind going back - I'm looking forward to it, so don't know why I slept so badly. (Early night tonight).

Anyway - want to get diary on the go in the hope it'll focus me before I get into school and people start wafting chocolates and biscuits around the place.

Breakfast: 30g Porridge made with a banana, water and half an A of milk (if that) and 2 clementines.

Snack: Orange and Apple

Lunch: left over noodle ommlette with salad, sharon fruit and apple (rest of A for cheese on top)

Dinner: Pasta in loadsa veg sauce with asda meatfree balls (1 syn for quarter of pack as making to serve 4 people) with lowlow grated cheese (B) on top.

Syns: (intended to save for treat at supper time - hope will stay strong at school - well, that didn't happen, but moderate intake lol).
2 Quality Street:4
2 dark Choc Fingers: 3
Cadbury Mallow:3
Asda meatfree balls: 1 (as per dinner)
Total: 11

Exercise: (As intended, despite achey back) Aerobics class 5.45 - 6.30 pm
Bloody irritating teenager / woman behind, then next to, then in front of me, getting all flippin' competitive was a bit offputting though. Silly moo.

Lots of choc appeared in the staff room as expected (whole tin of Quality St, 2 large boxes of mixed chocolate fingers, mince pies, home made biscuits, etc. etc. etc. Thankfully mostly all eaten so staffroom a safer place tomorrow.

Last edited:

Lucky7

Lucky7
Wednesday 3rd January

Well, looking forward to seeing the pupils back at school today. Hope my lot are all okay. I can imagine that Xmas could have been a difficult time in a few of their family homes, and none of them go to respite either.

Anyway - plan for today (Green)

Breakfast: Ommlette with cheese (A) and an orange (and lots of black tea)

Snack: Apple and banana

Lunch: Swede, split pea and bacon (B) soup, then a sharon fruit

Snack: Apple

Dinner: W/meal spaghetti with loadsa veg sauce and quarter pack of asda meatfree balls (1) and cheese (B)

Exercise: Tap class

Syns:
Meatfree balls (din): 1
5 choc biccies: ????????? (TOO many)

Thankfully choc biscuits at work problem now solved by them being stolen from my cupboard by a pupil in the middle of an English lesson (I was NOT teaching BTW). Am very pleased to be honest. Good riddance to you biscuits!!

Last edited: